EliteKiller / elite.killer9

Genchimaru

Disputed Member: EliteKiller

Thread link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70956-maxed-osrs-main123-combat204-qpbglovesf-capetorsovoid98-slayer/

Explanation: I talked with EliteKiller / elite.killer9 on Skype for the past few days about purchasing his account. We came to an agreement on $320 via WU. I upheld my end of the deal. He collected the payment and blocked me on Skype shortly after picking up.

Evidence:(Staff Only)

Made this thread on my phone so it's brief but if there is any further information I need to provide. Just let me know.

Regards,
Genchimaru

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I have alerted @EliteKiller of the dispute and placed him in the TWC usergroup. He has 24 hours to respond or he will be banned.

The account thread in question was still open so if indeed this is a scam i have hidden it so only staff can see to prevent a double scam occurring.

I have hidden the picture evidence you posted as there is some sensitive information, could you please provide us with a screenshot of his 'view profile' on Skype along with any further screenshots which can assist us to investigate this further. I understand you are at work at the moment so when you get time that would be great.

Thanks, Varc.

(Staff only) Forgot to show the screenshot of him sharing his contact details. As for the view profile I believe it is in one of the screenshots I posted on the thread to prove I didn't talk to a fake. Let me know if you can't find it though.

Sorry i think you misunderstood, there is no post from you on the thread as you need 100 posts to post in the account section. I have seen on the thread @EliteKiller posted his Skype, i just need a screenshot from you next to the Skype conversation if possible of 'View Profile' so we can match it to the one posted on the thread. This is so we can determine it is indeed him.

That's what I'm trying to explain. The link I gave in this thread has multiple screenshots. One of them with exactly what you're asking for. Unless it is something with Skype I'm not familiar with but that seems unlikely.

My mistake, for some reason i just saw a singular screenshot, and posted that for evidence for staff to see. If you wouldn't mind reposting that would be great, apologies on my behalf for that.

Thanks for reposting!

From reviewing the evidence it is quite clear the Skype's match and @EliteKiller has received the payment for the account; as he confirms so in the Skype logs and you have shown us proof you have sent the payment. If he cannot confirm here he has given you access to the account within the remaining 23 hours then he will need to refund you. Failure to do so will result in him being permanently banned.