Got mule account banned, some questions!

Kayex

Hey guys, I've just come back to runescape after a 3 year break and decided to start back on 07Scape! 

I started an account the other day and decided to train my fishing, after a short while I started looking into botting as I used to bot regularly pre-EOC and so I'm now at 60 fishing after botting fly fishing. smile.png

I also made a botting account and started botting wcing at varrock west collecting all the logs and banking them to sell. 

I made about 200k and then got banned this morning. 

I found out by noticing I'd been logged out and the console said that I didn't have an axe in my bank, so I assumed a random must have broken my axe and my inability to deal with it lead me to being banned? 

My new "main" hasn't been banned but I made sure to pause the script and do the random events myself when I was at my computer last night. 

I'm a bit confused with what to do next as I was planning on purchasing membership today and botting 99 fishing on my main.. 

What do you guys recommend? and what methods do you guys use for transferring wealth from newly created accounts before the 24 hour trade ban is lifted? 

Thanks guys smile.png

Also the script I was using for botting woodcutting was SimpleAIOChopper, I don't blame the script for getting banned, I was botting straight off tut island! xD The script worked very well and ran for 8 hours straight! 

and the script I was using for fishing was FOHFisher! Which has been amazing so far especially for a free script!

I also apologise if this is posted in the wrong format or in the wrong place, I'm new here! 

EDIT: changed terminology, was wrongly using the term "mule" instead of botting account

Edited by Kayex

Your missing the point here i think.

Bot account: bots gold -> trades to Mule

Mule: ONLY holds gold

A mule only holds gold, it doesn't bot gold ... why would you risk all the gold on your mule? 

Khaleesi

Oh, I've used the completely wrong terminology then, I meant bot account, my understanding of the term mule came from a friend I was talking to last night :) Sorry about that. 

Currently I have my main I started the other day, a banned botting account and a mule which is sitting in lumbridge holding what wealth I have while I bot my main as it's brand new and doesn't matter if I gets banned right now. :) 

Oh, I've used the completely wrong terminology then, I meant bot account, my understanding of the term mule came from a friend I was talking to last night smile.png Sorry about that. 

Currently I have my main I started the other day, a banned botting account and a mule which is sitting in lumbridge holding what wealth I have while I bot my main as it's brand new and doesn't matter if I gets banned right now. smile.png

It's ok smile.png

becarefull botting on your main if a botting account got banned on the same IP.

They might have flagged the IP and your main has a higher chance of getting banned :s

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• 4 weeks later...

i'm new member and used free client for like 2 weeks in wich i had 8 banned accounts or so ... now i use  mirror client  for almost 2 weeks and have 3 accounts banned  because  f me gooing away for work and left them for over 17-18 hours of botting :p :p  (made me  like  4 mill  or something in cowhides only since they are level 10-15 combat only )