Arrived to see a fanclub

Definite

I was botting CzarRangeGuild on mirror mode and came back a few hours later to being surrounded by a group of 3-5 people all talking about how I am a bot. Pretty sure I got reported also. Tried to play it off cool like I was playing the whole time, by starting chatting with them.. That didn't work..Does anyone know my risk to get banned?Should I continue botting CzarRangeGuild but not for long times?

Any help is appreciated.

facep.gif

Edited by definitehd

happens to me all the time, not at the range guild though.

I always chat like what naa I am watching GOT lol.

And if they continue I report them for harssing language

Yeah lol, I was watching an LCS stream and forgot about running bot. Came back and tried to play if off cool by saying," Botting pshhh thats bad","I had public off" and finished it off with a "stupid n00bs" and logged off.

It's hard to say mate, i suggest laying low for a while.

Yeah probably will, lets see if I will be able to get my firecape with that range level *70

Edited by definitehd

Lol you're pretty ballsy to keep botting that account then. I personally wouldn't, especially unsupervised... 

Yeah I just heard good things about the script and mirror mode how people bot while asleep etc. Balls 2 Big 4 Me, now I regret it

Lol you're pretty ballsy to keep botting that account then. I personally wouldn't, especially unsupervised... 

Yeah gonna go and transfer 50mil right now, hopefully its safe