Blast Furnace Question

Dynasty

Okay so I'm thinking about putting 10 new bots on a new project and I'm thinking I'm gonna experiment with BF since I've never done it .

So my question is would it be smart to make an account for each role ? Or just a all accounts that actually load the ore? I've never been so what do the other roles benefit from ?

Mostly people just leach , meaning they only load ores and take the bars while other legit players do the roles

But BF is a VERY high ban rate place , its so unreal.

Yup, 95% leechers... these lower the bars made/ hour fairly hard.

You can always choose to use some extra tasks, this will improve your bars made/h slightly but also others.

Tasks:

- Pump (requires 30 strenght)

- Stove (Requires 30 firemaking)

- Pedels (requires 30 agility)

- Pipes (requires 30 crafting)

- cooldown bars (requires bucket of water)

These tasks also give exp, so usefull somtimes smile.png

There is also a clanchat called "fair bf". These run blastfurance in private worlds.

You pay the host around 50k for an hour + the host will have 3 works doing the tasks.

So you only focus about putting ores in. The bars made/h here are double/triple the amounts of World 358.

The bann rate are high, but not too bad. I've seen a 60 hour proggy on my blast furnace script, this will be posted very soon. Multiple people running script at multiple accounts for a week and didn't get a bann.

At the moment there are 5-6 bots advertising another bot client inside World 358. These have been doing this the last 3 days. They didn't get banned for 3 days running BF and advertising a bot client.

Guess that proves the bann rates aren't that high ? xD

Hope this answered some of your questions.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Yup, 95% leechers... these lower the bars made/ hour fairly hard.

You can always choose to use some extra tasks, this will improve your bars made/h slightly but also others.

Tasks:

- Pump (requires 30 strenght)

- Stove (Requires 30 firemaking)

- Pedels (requires 30 agility)

- Pipes (requires 30 crafting)

- cooldown bars (requires bucket of water)

These tasks also give exp, so usefull somtimes smile.png

There is also a clanchat called "fair bf". These run blastfurance in private worlds.

You pay the host around 50k for an hour + the host will have 3 works doing the tasks.

So you only focus about putting ores in. The bars made/h here are double/triple the amounts of World 358.

The bann rate are high, but not too bad. I've seen a 60 hour proggy on my blast furnace script, this will be posted very soon. Multiple people running script at multiple accounts for a week and didn't get a bann.

At the moment there are 5-6 bots advertising another bot client inside World 358. These have been doing this the last 3 days. They didn't get banned for 3 days running BF and advertising a bot client.

Guess that proves the bann rates aren't that high ? xD

Hope this answered some of your questions.

Khaleesi

Lool Dont like banrate at blast furnace have been verry high for long time because so high profit with low reqs so it becomes high banrate

Lool Dont like banrate at blast furnace have been verry high for long time because so high profit with low reqs so it becomes high banrate

f37d00ec78.png These guys were advertising during my whole 60h run. Keep in mind they're not even using mirror and they were able to run ALL weekend and still (as of 5 mins ago) haven't been banned and they got ~70 smithing.

aeab85bf15.jpg

• Like 1

How is it a high bann rate if 6 bots of another client are running 24/7 there, shouting the bot name every 5 sec + they are running there for the past 3-4 days now and there not banned yet....

Please explain me how that is possible.... ? 

EDIT: check previous post xD

Can't I just put 5 bots each doing their own role in a work and let the bot run?

No, it's not that simple ... :s

Edited by Khaleesi

Okay off subject just a bit

f37d00ec78.png These guys were advertising during my whole 60h run. Keep in mind they're not even using mirror and they were able to run ALL weekend and still (as of 5 mins ago) haven't been banned and they got ~70 smithing.

aeab85bf15.jpg

What world were you in ? What role were you using? Do you think it would be smarter to run a single toon or should I run a toon on each position as an army?

Maybe it would be best if I tried BF myself cause I'm not understanding who gets the bars and something exp ?

• Like 1

Okay off subject just a bit

What world were you in ? What role were you using? Do you think it would be smarter to run a single toon or should I run a toon on each position as an army?

Maybe it would be best if I tried BF myself cause I'm not understanding who gets the bars and something exp ? 

The answer on your question is:

No, just make 10 accounts that put ore on the belt.

They only require 30 smith... ^^

The other 700 bots there, also leech 24/7 ...

If you would do extra tasks, you need 30 agil or firemaking or strenght or crafting ...

If a few people would do this, this would improve the bars/h smile.png

World: 358 (standard BF world)

Role: Leeching

Check the blast furnace wiki here:

http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Furnace

I suggest you to do a few runs by hand, then you would understand :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Okay so do the preachers get my bars as well?

Preachers? biggrin.png

No, you only get the bars you make.

You only get bars depending what you put in the furnace.

bars are NOT shared.

BUT,

You do get some extra smithing exp, depending on the amount of people that are making bars smile.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

aeab85bf15.jpg

Obviously they can run all weekend 24/7 with virtually no risk. The moment Mod Weath get's off work on friday, you basically have a green light to go non-stop until he's back in on monday.

Obviously they can run all weekend 24/7 with virtually no risk. The moment Mod Weath get's off work on friday, you basically have a green light to go non-stop until he's back in on monday.

i experienced the same, from friday 16:00 GMT till monday 8:00 GMT:D you are free to bot:D 64hrs of botting sensation

i still suicide bot during the weekdays:D