Implementing effective antibans?

Soulbarrage

I've got a background in C++ so learning this was mostly an issue of getting used to the semantics. I've made some basic gathering, combat, and skilling scripts, but I'm guessing if I actually use them for an extended period of time I'll get caught quite easily.

The only thing I can really think of is varing timings for interacting with the game and add some randomness to walking, but I doubt that's going to go very far. I'm wondering if there are better ideas out there people are willing to share in creating harder to detect scripts.

I've got a background in C++ so learning this was mostly an issue of getting used to the semantics. I've made some basic gathering, combat, and skilling scripts, but I'm guessing if I actually use them for an extended period of time I'll get caught quite easily.

The only thing I can really think of is varing timings for interacting with the game and add some randomness to walking, but I doubt that's going to go very far. I'm wondering if there are better ideas out there people are willing to share in creating harder to detect scripts.

I consider good antiban just to be good code. If you have bad code, you are going to get banned as there will be a large amount of loop holes and bugs that will get picked up by jagex.

Just buy VIP you have a 99% chance of not getting banned if you bot smart

Did you read the topic title? Purchasing VIP isn't implementing antiban measures. xD

Good code without bugs would ensure that your script doesn't start doing something silly halfway through running and cause you to get banned that way. 

I'd recommend variation with delays, basically anything that makes your bot look more human!  

In order to make a good antiban system you have to first understand why you're being detected and banned in the first place, then write your antiban system around that. For instance, we know fagex has some form of pattern recognition and repetition is easily detected. So instead of having your script walk the same exact path over and over again, you'd do something like - Generate a unique path each time and randomize the coordinates your mouse clicks.

Generally everything and anything unhuman-like that can be detected using low cpu power is what fagex would look for first, tasks that consume moderate to high cpu power wouldn't be wasted on an account that isn't suspected of botting in my opinion. Instead, they'd wait until they have some sort of indication, why is why we see people banned after so many hours of botting, something finally trips their bot detection system and the bot detection system investigates the account further.

• 4 months later...