is goldfarming still possible?

Zerker  round 2

It is possible, but you will be safe if you use paid scripts or private(self made). And most importantly keep the method private. biggrin.png im making 1.3/hr using 2 accounts atm

You mind disclosing what your making 1.3 off of i'm running barrows atm but i wanna look into running some other farms.

just dont bot 20h a day, thats not human

I don't agree with this 100% it depends on what your botting and when your botting. I did 4-6 hours a day with paid scripts on a 10 year old acc and got a 2 day man within a month(+ i was playing legit) i cycled random combinations of slayer,and random skilling. Waited for the ban to expire a year later botted again 4 hours of slayer per day and made it a week till perma. Fresh Ip's both times. I did things like late night fishing or mining tho but still if you want a bot farm i suggest you do more research on what it is you wanna farm and send out a couple trial bot's and most importantly Log EVERYTHING. In my experience suicide botting on the weekend's has proved to be successful.(for my farm that is)