Kroze's Account Creation Service & Quest Shop (BF&Nat Starters)

KrozeService

Kroze's Account Creation Service & Quest Shop (BF&Nat Starters)

Starter BF Accounts With Necessary Stats :

Tutorial Island, Dorics Quest, The Knights Sword, 29 Smithing,600 exp away from 30, F2P 

Priced at 800k OSRS GP Each Account

But if You're a Constant Buyer Then the Price Will Be Firm at 600k OSRS GP Each Account 

FULLY READY BF ACCOUNTS + MEMBERSHIP :

Accounts that have Membership and 30 Smithing Ready Will Cost A bit more, but Orders and Prices Will Have to Be Locked in FIRST depending on how many you want or need per week/weekend, These Accounts Are 100%  BF READY 

You Will Pay The Bond Fee With An Additional Fee of 750k OSRS GP for Each Account, If Youre buying 5-10 a Day or Every Couple Of Days, These will be discounted 100k Each

44 Runecrafting Accounts :

Tutorial Island, 44 Runescrafting , F2P

The Price For these Accounts Differ Because they Arent Abyss Crafters, 

These are Price at 4m OSRS GP Each Account

But if You're a Constant Buyer Then the Price Will Be Firm at 2.5m-3m OSRS GP Depending on The Order Density

Questing :

As of Now , i have two workers that are my Trusted IRL friends that are just looking for gp on the side, 

We take Full Responsibility, if anything happens to the account that your order is placed under, But we Recommend to transfer your items just to get the process done faster with no headache 

KEEP NOTE: WE DO NOT POWER LEVEL QUEST ORDERS MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS AND ITEMS TO START AND FINISH QUEST OR ATLEAST A SMALL CASH STACK FOR THE  QUEST ITEMS

Quests Differ In Prices, But To Gain Reputation We Will be taking Orders Cheaper then Usual Questers.

Thank You For Your Time   smile.png

Skype Or PM Me

TOS:

-You Will Go First or else we use a middle man (your fee)

-Im Not responsible for any bans

-You must not log onto the account while services are being completed. -

-You Will Agree to The time i Give to finish your order, (MOST ORDERS ARE FINISHED ON SPOT)