(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ~ Muffins VPS Shop ~ BOTTING READY ~ 80+ FB ~ FRESH IP's ~ ALL TYPES OF BOTTING PACKAGES ~ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Hey OSBot Users! Welcome to my VPS Shop!

I will be selling all different types of VPS' to fit your needs as best as I can!

NOTE: WINDOWS VPS' TO SUPPORT MIRROR MODE ARE NOW AVAILABLE

What Will I be doing? biggrin.png

- Set up your VPS so you can view it in a desktop form

- Make it so you can view your VPS' Desktop from a VNC viewer

- Install All software that you need to bot efficently! (Bot client, Java, Browser)

The VPS Has been delivered to you? What do you do to start botting?

CLICK BELOW

Step 1:Download both these files:

(Putty ssh terminal, to control the VPS) http://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe

In Mac, there is a similar, built-in application called Terminal that will be used instead of puTTy. To start Terminal, go to your Mac’s Applications folder => click on the Utilities folder => then click on Terminal and type in: "ssh root@Your Vps Ip" (e.g. ssh root@123.456.789.34)

(UltraVNC, to access your VPS's desktop) http://www.uvnc.com/downloads/ultravnc/111-download-ultravnc-1205.html

Step 2: Open Putty and paste your VPS Ip address into the "Host name" tab and click Open.

Step 3: Once Putty is up now fill in the info

User: root

password: (Will be given to you)

Step 4: Type in "vncpasswd", And change the password to your choice (This will be used to log in through your UltraVNC)

Step 5: Open UltraVNC and Paste your VPS's Ip address followed by :1 (e.g. 123.456.678.910:1) and enter your password you made in Step #4.

Step 6: Now you have access to your Desktop

Step 7: If OSBot Isn't already open, navigate to the terminal (Guide in this .gif http://i.imgur.com/fzAQTLY.gif ) and type in "java -jar osbot.jar"

Step 8: Start Botting!

Once you have successfully done all the steps, you can now close Putty. Closing UltraVNC or rebooting your own computer also has no effect to the VPS. It will keep running as it is a totally different server.

(P.S. If you have any problems and I'm not online, Google is a great tool !!

Packages [Per Month]:

Package 1: [3m 07/Month] Runs Up to 2 bots.
10 GB Hard Drive
1 vCore CPU
1 GB RAM

Package 2: [6m 07/Month] Runs Up to 5 bots.
25 GB Hard Drive
2 vCore CPU
2 GB RAM

Package 3: [9m 07/Month] Runs Up to 10 bots.
50 GB Hard Drive
3 vCore CPU
4 GB RAM

Package 4 [WINDOWS] : [15m 07/Month]

4v Core Runs 1 Mirror Client Bot smoothly, However it can run 2 Mirror Client Bots with some lag. It can run 10-15 Normal client bots [Non-Mirror].
50 GB Hard Drive
4 vCore CPU
4 GB RAM

HERE IS VIDEO PROOF OF HOW SMOOTH MIRROR CLIENT RUNS.

If you are having Trouble with setting up your VPS i can also set it up for you free of charge!

TOS:

-Viewing of any illegal websites is prohibited, if violated, i will remove you from the VPS in service and you will not be refunded.

-Once Payment has been made it is non-refundable.
- If you are experiencing issues you will contact me and I will try to sort it out as soon as possible.

TO PURCHASE A VPS, EITHER ADD ME ON SKYPE @MUFFINRS OR YOU CAN USUALLY FIND ME IN THE CHATBOX! THANKS FOR LOOKING! smile.png

Edited by Muffins
  • Like 1

Sorry for being a noob but i dont know much about VPS and whatnot. my question is if i bot on different bot will they all have the same ip or everyone has its own ip?

The IP is registered to the server, not specific bot clients. What a VPS does is give you a fresh IP so the one you use at home does not get flagged for future bans/chain bans.