Malle - scam attempt

pakalu papito

So disputed member is http://osbot.org/forum/user/22386-malle/, he tried refunding 8.8$ for 4m i've sold him on 21st April.. Not sure why he tryed refunding that as his Vip is 10$ lol.. anyways just put him into TWC, untill this is resolved.

EDIT: if anything else is needed, i'll happily provide.

6jm3k5.png

eupsw5.png

2h30imb.png

2dir9zp.png

(removed, staff can see it)

Edited by pakalu papito

I haven't been active the last 2-3 days, due to having my E-Mail compromised and that includes pretty much any of my forum accounts and anything else that my E-Mail were created with including my PayPal account. There were as far as I can see 17 attempted chargebacks indcluding VIP, Gold, Microsoft, Proxies, Freelancer. None of these chargebacks went through luckily, but I do take this on my shoulders due to my E-Mail not being secure enough - No phone verification, I've recovered my E-Mail earlier today and setup everything so it should be safe.

I haven't been active the last 2-3 days, due to having my E-Mail compromised and that includes pretty much any of my forum accounts and anything else that my E-Mail were created with including my PayPal account. There were as far as I can see 17 attempted chargebacks indcluding VIP, Gold, Microsoft, Proxies, Freelancer. None of these chargebacks went through luckily, but I do take this on my shoulders due to my E-Mail not being secure enough - No phone verification, I've recovered my E-Mail earlier today and setup everything so it should be safe.

Can you please provide me a screenshot of your paypal ?

This will of course not be shown to public!