Ely & I v3

Smart

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted one of these threads, but version three will encase multiple visits from me going down to see @Ely to her also coming up! If you are not familiar with our story, or even aware of what this thread is pertaining to then I suggest clicking here to see v1. However, to get a general idea essentially OSBot brought us together and we have been dating currently for the past 11 months all thanks to this site (OSHarmony?). 

1ab8fab5a41e0dd54b79fd523cf0c597.png

This was the first time @Ely ever got to come up to visit me. We are sitting by a bon-fire and I am unsure as to why the picture looks so pink but it was definitely one of the best days ever. smile.png

887a1602d2adcfa41675d7dbeafa06e7.jpg

This was the second time @Ely came up, and we were trying to figure out where to go as a date so what better than Chuck E Cheeses? biggrin.png (we gave 99% of our tokens to little kids, 1% was used to take this photo LOL)

0fa209fb36e0e68219a7d297c89bd633.png

This is when I got picked up by @Ely when I came down to visit that night, and I went to take a photo but the flash blinded us both so bad that it didn't go as planned but still. happy.png

4792282a4bb0ecef01c8554dceeaaa4d.png

This picture was way back when I visited her in January, and I thought she looked so beautiful when getting ready so I couldn't help myself and had to take a picture wub.png .

ba5f7cf4b584652eb7d27e23d10126bd.png

This is when we went to the beach together. Sadly we didn't take a picture together here, but you can see me being retarded while @Ely is taking a picture of me instead. cool.png

885d916e237b4a6dd9f6dd61118b90f0.png

This was our latest visit to go see each other that happened around a little over two weeks ago now, and this is the moment where I had to leave to go home so @Ely wouldn't smile :c

I hope you all enjoyed, and sorry again for the wait. Next time you'll be able to see pictures from prom and much more so I will make sure to keep you all updated. Until next time,

- @Smart & @Ely

P.S - Shoutout to @Maldreil for sponsoring one of our visits. QwPha8E.png

Edited by Smart
  • Like 18

Ely is so pretty .

You guys are so cute together  QwPha8E.png

Pictures can't even do her justice honestly she truly is stunning. Thank you for the compliment as well. biggrin.png

Just read both of threads, this is just AMAZING. 

Thanks for taking time to read, and hopefully you enjoyed.

Edit: Here you go friend - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/63926-ely-and-i-v2/?p=702971 :)

Edited by Smart