Suicide botting

Flashboy

Hi there, just wanted to ask some questions concerning how jagex bans players. 

Okay so i'm thinking of creating an account. bot on it non stop and every 24 hours transfer everything to another account.

so here's my question, is there a certain amount of time that takes jagex to ban an account or its completely random. cause i was thinking that i would just bot for 24 hours(or long period of time) and transfer and ill be safe. Can they actually ban an account after 3 hours of playing the game for example? 

thanks, i know i donthave the best writing skills but hopefully u guys get my idea.

There is a lot of variables, depends what script you are using, what you are botting, the age of the account, F2P/P2P. I would say however if you are botting for 24 hours on a fresh F2P account it won't last very long, taking good breaks is something you should bare in mind (You can read about setting those up here - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57431-explaining-break-settings/ ). I would advise you have a read about our mirror mode which has reduced ban rates significantly ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/ )

Hope this helps smile.png

• Like 1

There is a lot of variables, depends what script you are using, what you are botting, the age of the account, F2P/P2P. I would say however if you are botting for 24 hours on a fresh F2P account it won't last very long, taking good breaks is something you should bare in mind (You can read about setting those up here - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57431-explaining-break-settings/ ). I would advise you have a read about our mirror mode which has reduced ban rates significantly ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/ )

So being P2P actually reduces ban rates or not necessarily? 

There is a lot of variables, depends what script you are using, what you are botting, the age of the account, F2P/P2P. I would say however if you are botting for 24 hours on a fresh F2P account it won't last very long, taking good breaks is something you should bare in mind (You can read about setting those up here - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/57431-explaining-break-settings/ ). I would advise you have a read about our mirror mode which has reduced ban rates significantly ( http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66338-reducing-banning-rates-behind-the-scenes-at-osbot-27-febuary-2015/ )

This is wrong, you will get banned in 3 hours, 46 minuets and 12.7234723423746 seconds every time.
  • Like 2

I'm sure they can track drops.. You think you're the first person to think to drop cash.....?  They are not idiots.. that's the mistake everyone makes.  They may not be able to track drops, but when your gold farming acc has 0 cash, and your other acc from the same IP has accumulated quick cash, I mean, what else do you think they think?

Edited by Jeinks

I advice you to use VPS for diff IP and trading it from ur mule using another IP (probably your personal comp) 

so you trade from ur VPS to ur mule from ur personal PC so 2 diff IPs so u dont get shitfaced like me this morning

(2 mirrormode botter acc got banned + my mule with 10m on it l0l)

but yeah..

if you want me to recommend you any scripts, I'd say czars, Im running experiment on wc/fishing ON STANDARD CLIENT using Czar fishing and wcing.. still no banned after 2 days.

if you want a vps, hit me up I can set u one up ;)

heres my standard client experiment so far

http://puu.sh/hvXoT/0eda85dc60.png

I'm sure they can track drops.. You think you're the first person to think to drop cash.....?  They are not idiots.. that's the mistake everyone makes.  They may not be able to track drops, but when your gold farming acc has 0 cash, and your other acc from the same IP has accumulated quick cash, I mean, what else do you think they think?

I get around any IP related theories. I suggest everyone does what i did. Pay $30 for an entire year of hotspot shield. I never login to Runescape with the same IP twice in one day.

It sounds like a really time intensive process. Drop trading is probably safer than just trading.

Buy non-goldfarming items on GE with all your cash (use your imagination, pick items Jagex wouldn't be scanning for). Trade these non-suspicious items to your mule. Sell them on your mule. If done right you only lose a couple % of your GP, or if you have patience with GE, maybe less.

These are my current suicide botter accounts. I put some manual play-time into both (quests, etc). Account on the left was going to be my main account (hence the Prayer level), but I got greedy and it received a 2-day temp, so I've been suiciding it since the temp, fuck it I may as well make some GP out of the account. The one on the right is a bit fresher, and surprisingly it has gone over a week now with no ban.

Again, this is with a standard modified .jar client, not any reflection client. This is not from OSbot, though.

uHWU4Gh.png

Edited by fatdoobie

Mirror mode is your #1 friend when it comes to avoiding bans. You can get banned straight off tutorial island if you're using a below par script and F2p worlds. 

A good starting point to stay 'off the radar' would be:

• Mirror mode client
  • P2P account
  • No more than 8-10 hours a day
  • Premium/well written/private script
  • Avoid commonly/highly botted areas
  • Play legit/quest on the account you are botting from time to time

Although none of this will make you 'immune' to a ban, it will reduce the chance of you receiving them.