Life time banned from paypal... what do

Chuckle

Today i got a lifetime ban from paypal....

Story 
So today i hit my selling limit of £12,000/ month on eBay

pics

9e60b15e60.png
J8LBmHi.png

So like every time before that i have hit the limit i rang them up..

They do the 5 min assessment and say yeah everything looks good and we will up the limit
However there is a problem with a old paypal account of yours that needs to be resolved before we can 

pics

0143013f49.png

So i got  talking to them and the old account is negative £300 due to being scammed by Luna(PB) years ago (like 6 years)

so i said ok ill pay it off no problem.

They said no its to late for that, your account is permanently limited and you can never use paypal again...
But Due to PayPal and eBay being owned by the same company I am paying them £600+ per month in fees..

What do.....

may i ask what you're selling on ebay? O_O also use paypal stealth/ebay stealth to make new acc so that way you wont get limited

cant use stealth when you want to sell alot of stuff in the UK due to money laundering laws.. 

you need to verify with a passport & address once you clear £3500 (passing through paypal)

beauty products & phone accessories mostly

and some programs I made (but not on eBay obviously)

• Like 1

Call them up on the opposite time you did the first time so you get someone new and try again.

Would probably be worth it...

Took me 2 hours today changing over all the listings and shit...

usually it takes 15 mins a day to do my ebay stuff... I do not want to have to spend 2 much time on it 

Fraudulent behavior. That's why they have limited your account. Good luck getting that out of your identity.

Welcome back, btw.

I was scammed and they accepted the charge back in the buyers favor (which is fair enough)

but they should let me pay off the balance and carry on. as I am making them a decent bit of $

seems a bit mean to give a lifetime ban 

but oh well :/ 

One question:

Didn't you get problems like a letter from a lawyer due to not paying the negative balance on your other PP account?

I wonder this because I paid once 200$ due to a chargeback scam from someone as I was afraid to get in law problems if I ignore the negative balance ?

No letters at all.. I might have got some emails,

I am not sure charge backs where in 2009 

I think i went traveling around then, Canada for a few months then Australia 

So maybe they couldn't contact me...

and now they wont let me resolve it 

i personally dont think it can be removed now, only because they wont even accept a refund. :s

What? Paypal does accept refunds. It's his time frame for a response that made the issue non-manageable. Plus that much minus value money raises suspicion of fraudulent activity. Paypal can't do anything or reverse transaction ids(without anyone's behalf) since the issue's between the two parts. If the sender feels like he got scammed, then he has to file a report and provide proof(there's no way for paypal to know if the sender actually got scammed without any proof), despite what the system reports.

What? Paypal does accept refunds. It's his time frame for a response that made the issue non-manageable. Plus that much minus value money raises suspicion of fraudulent activity. Paypal can't do anything or reverse transaction ids(without anyone's behalf) since the issue's between the two parts. If the sender feels like he got scammed, then he has to file a report and provide proof(there's no way for paypal to know if the sender actually got scammed without any proof), despite what the system reports.

I would happily pay it, but they arent allowing me to..

I cant even access the old paypal. i have the email address but you need two types of verification and i have since moved house and changed bank+ mobile number (6 years ago....)

so i think im screwed

i have only been seriously selling for a few months

but 40k via ebay with there fees around 5%

pic

d4920920cf.png

ive made them over £2k in the past 6 months

bastards cutting me off for a few $ on paypal from years ago :(