Goodbye osbot, I think I'm done botting for now

Fade

Over the past couple of months I've tried botting on osrs like I used to. My old osrs bots were basically just flax bots that only got banned when I tried to stringing the flax a month later + I made most of my money from using atrarefinder to get party hats that ran for a couple of days straight. I used osbot mainly for personal reasons, not really a bot farm. (Even though I had three accs going) And at first when I started botting again I didn't realize that the ban rate was so high. So I started botting with woodcutting and all those accs got perma banned, and it makes senses imo, woodcutting has a high ban rate. (After this point I started using another computer, vpn, and the Mirror Client)

So then I went over to botting runecrafting nature runes for money. I trained legit and botted on three accs that were to do the abyss runecrafting. The requirements were high and it took forever to get. (all these accs where botting at different points in time, no more than two at a time) Two accs were banned in a week and one acc was banned in a day. (At this point I just wanted to break even, and then see how far I could get) So I decided to bot nature runes via the shop. First I trained two accs super legit. I mean quests, different skills, all of it. Both accs were banned for botting fire runes one out of the 20 hours I played on those accs. Well fuck me. So at that point I thought that it could have been the vpn I was using, that was the problem, so I bought a private proxy and created two more accs and trained those accs like I did before. I ran two accs on one proxy. (also deleted my random.dat, jagex cache, all that) But both accs were perma banned the next day after training fire runes for five hours with random breaks. 

I took as many precautions as I could with these accs. Mirror client, proxy/vpn, only botting when I can babysit them, premium scripts, still played legit, not a lvl 3 bob fresh off of tut island, trained other unnecessary skills. I mean jeez what's the point of investing all this money into botting when the accs are going to get banned the next day before I can even make any money. I mean shit, I guess I'm doing something wrong as other people can make hundreds/thousands of $$ a month no problem, but I can't even start the money making process so I can break even. God it's fucking frustrating. I might try to bot again if I discover I've done something wrong and detectable, but even then I might not, because I don't want to invest more money into accs that would just get the ban hammer again like all the other accs did. I've heard blast furnace is good money with low requirements, but I'm still not quite sure if I want to do that. 

/rant

Just so you guys know, I'm not mad at anyone, just extremely frustrated. If anyone has any ideas for botting without getting banned that would be great, but if not I'll most likely just return to osbot/botting RS at a later date, I'll have to see if the ban rate is down or some new botting technology is out, not sure. It sucks man, I'll definitely miss some people here. I might hang out for a little while around the forums. It's been a fun ride, but I guess I should get off at the next stop. :/

Good luck on your botting endeavors everyone. 

• Like 4

Your mistake: VPN/Proxies. Why are you using them? You'd never know which is safe and flagged. I am using my home IP only and it's all fine.

Oh well bye.

I started botting with my home ip, but after like fours bans woodcutting I knew it was flagged. The vpn, I admit, was a mistake, so that's why I got the proxy, but that didn't help prevent the bans.

You want to cheat, but you get mad when you get caught...? Nothing is this world is free nor easy!

Learn from your mistakes and try it differently next time.

Yeah and I know that, I'm just kinda frustrated at the fact that people can bot on their accounts for months, but I can't for a couple of hours. I have no idea what to do differently. And trust It wasn't free nor easy.

woodcutting was your problem..

especially in f2p

Yeah the woodcutting was obvious, but by the time I started runecrafting I was on another computer, different ip, and basically different everything