How to use Mirror Client on linux VPS?

Markoz

I am considering botting on a VPS and since I bought it I figured I would do it correctly and buy VIP aswell, but so far I couldn't manage to find a legit working client for my linux machine :(.

I tried the linux client but it doesn't open, tried opening runescape on firefox but it says no Java installed, tried downloading Opera but it gives errors on the install...

I think I might stay using standart mode, but I really want to try the delicious mirror!

I am considering botting on a VPS and since I bought it I figured I would do it correctly and buy VIP aswell, but so far I couldn't manage to find a legit working client for my linux machine sad.png.

I tried the linux client but it doesn't open, tried opening runescape on firefox but it says no Java installed, tried downloading Opera but it gives errors on the install...

I think I might stay using standart mode, but I really want to try the delicious mirror!

Won't work on Linux. 

Oh crap. I figured it could since OSBot uses java :/

Does the Mirror Mode use a different language?

Yes, it needs a low level language (C, C++ etc) to inject itself in the process where the JVM runs the RS client (or something similar). I don't think stuff like connecting to another JVM is supported in pure java.