Finally got banned

Kami

I was running this account for less than 2 weeks on mirror, can't blame mirror though I was botting about 10-15 hours a day lol. I did however make it to 80 fishing, 53 agility, 53 strength, and 55 smithing. Also got to note my log in name was pretty sketchy, it was fakeeamail###@something.com and the display name was fakeemail##. Going to play it better on my next accounts.

Don't get me wrong guys Mirror mode is pretty damn good, just look at this main account I've been making

edit: forgot to mention that these accounts are 100% on mirror client only.

edit2: also got 70 range (40-70)

39bd455a55ad85cf9666fc99f7da738f.png

Botting about 10 hours a day on it. Courtesy of Czar scripts, Ares Scripts, and Divinity's Rooftop smile.png

Also just started this account 3 days ago

9a791faa01b6a2f4d59d1dbda697fd58.png

Edited by Kami
  • Like 1

Was the account purely botted on mirror client?

Edit: From creation and onward is my question, btw.

It was botted after I legitely did waterfall quest, obtained 15 agility and 5 fishing.

That's a shame...  I'm nervous to bot now..

You shouldn't be! I'm still going to be botting as I know what I did wrong with this account. Which was having sketchy names =/

Some serious progress which in my opinion could not be done without using Mirror! Were the accounts perm banned?

Only the account I mentioned without screenshot got banned and yes unfortuaently got perm banned :(

My main account is going strong now for 3 weeks or so.

This should actually encourage you.

Yes, it should.

Mirror is da bomb

Yup :)

It was botted after I legitely did waterfall quest, obtained 15 agility and 5 fishing.

You shouldn't be! I'm still going to be botting as I know what I did wrong with this account. Which was having sketchy names =/

Only the account I mentioned without screenshot got banned and yes unfortuaently got perm banned sad.png

My main account is going strong now for 3 weeks or so.

Yes, it should.

Yup smile.png

Well I started to bot on my new "bot main" 3 weeks ago, almost 1 month. It's in 80's on few skills and have made few mills(even though it hasn't been my goal yet). As we all know Jagex they monitor everything. Legit usernames can be deceiving to the botwatch and weird looking names might trigger the button to fire up. Keep it up though.

• Like 1