maxed main and mule

perfect high

Well title says it all! I'm basically just balls to the wall botting on my main and a new account i just started. I just got back into botting this month yay exciting! out of all my rs3 botting i only withstood a 2 day ban and went right back to botting. Hopefully im as lucky this time around. So far my main has 80 str 70 str 66 def 43 prayer. While the mule i just started yesterday has 40 att 40 str 42 def. I've already recieved a perm ban in osrs sad.png i started an account and was stupid with it, i botted f2p cows until 40-40-40 then went mems and straight to rock crabs. I'm training these Two at an undisclosed location so hopefully i came across the right spot! I will update as the levels roll in. Too lazy to post screenies right now but if things get serious like my cash pile or stats then I'll definitely show it off tongue.png

First update: ok so fuck bottng my main i got a two day ban today after botting to 69 range,

I've managed to level the mule up to 60 attack 69 str 55 defense and 43 prayer though :p!

Edited by perfect high

Why are you botting on your main? You're asking for a ban. If you really don't want to play legit, you might as well use an autoclicker on nmz with full Dharok. Alot of mains have been perma banned due to botting and Mod Weath is an asshole who doesn't give a shit. Either way good luck on your goal.

Why are you botting on your main? You're asking for a ban. If you really don't want to play legit, you might as well use an autoclicker on nmz with full Dharok. Alot of mains have been perma banned due to botting and Mod Weath is an asshole who doesn't give a shit. Either way good luck on your goal.

Because my buddy found a spot we think has no ban rate for combat, im basically testing the spot on my mule. Since my post ive made 4m from nature runes and have gotten the mule to 60/60/50, about to do lost city, monkey madness and then right back to my spot :p. Btw idk if i mentioned in the first post or not but im doing both rc and combat on my main. The reason im encouraged to bot my main is because my irl friend has made it to 91 str and 83 att in the past two weeks from suicide botting his main!!