Proxy error?

Hermitrage

Hi guys, when I try to run OSBot with a proxy, I keep getting this error. What is it?

6ead88ed02595b6e956391b6e034fcb9.png

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

The proxy port has probably closed you need to get a new proxy, no one knows why this happens but from the looks of it the proxy port is closed it happens all the time just contact provider for a new proxy, that could be the problem or click proxy authentication to authenticate the proxy and or you are entering something wrong. 

The proxy port has probably closed you need to get a new proxy, no one knows why this happens but from the looks of it the proxy port is closed it happens all the time just contact provider for a new proxy, that could be the problem or click proxy authentication to authenticate the proxy and or you are entering something wrong. 

I literally just obtained the details for the proxy. It couldn't have closed already could it?

I literally just obtained the details for the proxy. It couldn't have closed already could it?

Its a possibility it happens to be all the time, you just need to get a replacement your provider can easily replace the proxy for you no one really knows why it happens it does not affect every proxy on that string just single proxies. It is a pretty weird thing I have yet to master the understanding of it but it happens.