Interested Topic About Disputes

RServiceGeeks

Anyways just felt the need to post this up. So anyways I was reported once for making a mistake and selling 1 proxies to the 2 people. The dispute was closed both users were refunded the $5 for the proxy and 1 user was refunded the cost of his account and items that were on the account. After that a shit load of bogus claims come up about being instant banned on proxies bought from me and what not so my question is with these bogus claims I am the only one being hurt in this process. I feel like these users are posting reports simple to be refunded the money paid for the proxy because there accounts are being banned. So what is the punishment for there bogus reports: 

Kid obviously gets scammed by an impostor yet post up a scam report trying to falsify information and press the issue that it was me basically trying to frame the shit out of me. 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70870-dispute-against-easygoldstop-possiblyscammed-25m-07/

Who is affected by this not him but me only report closed I lose customer because of the lies in this scam report. 

Another report user lies and says he was insta banned on my proxy. Tested by 3 users of osbot and obviously he was lying about it 

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/70984-dispute-against-easygoldstop/

Who is affected in this dispute not him but me 

I lose business because of these ridiculous reports yet the users posting them are free to carry on. At least take some action against knowing they are posting useless shit to attempt to get refunded for services they know are not screwed up. 

Im losing business as you can see here: 

63y6eH4.png

So what exactly is to be done. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop
  • Like 2

Just move on bro.

Edit: That's business. You can't cry over some loss in business because of something that happened. If you want to do that, stop marketing.

When you enter into the market, it's every man for himself. You're going to have to deal with imposters, framing, false claims and everything else. You can't just start crying about it, though. Just leave it be and move on.

Unless there's a scam report, then you need to prove your worth. If you can't, then that'll be a problem. If you can, then it's all good.

People are entitled to their own opinion, whether it be right or wrong. You can explain to them about what happened, but just don't cry about how you're losing business. That's just pathetic and annoying. If every dude with a market thread did that, this forum would be spammed with scam reports and every other type of thread because people feel what's happening to them is unfair.

I could say the same thing about how I'm losing business because people are undercutting me, stealing customers from my thread, impostering me, framing me, etc. It just won't do you any good. Just move on and leave it be. You don't get anywhere by crying about it.

Edited by RoomScape
  • Like 3

welcome to the internet? Mistakes happen, and thats the biggest problem with running a virtual business, once you make one mistake its all it takes. Just like hosting servers for games, one complaint of lag and your entire business gets downed. Its part of the process, its how you handle it that will make or break you. posting these threads makes you look like you can't handle a bad person, and quite honestly makes you look unprofessional. You handled the dispute well, and you should have just left it at that. It sucks that people are like this, and most people aren't here for your gain, move on with it and do your best. (also stop with the stupid 1-3 word replies to threads just to post so you can advertise, it also looks aweful)

(also stop with the stupid 1-3 word replies to threads just to post so you can advertise, it also looks aweful)

Lol I hope your talking about the spam forum typically that is where I post at and that's why its the spam forum for a reason. Also yea I kinda understand what your saying in the statements before the ^ quote. 

Just move on bro.

Edit: That's business. You can't cry over some loss in business because of something that happened. If you want to do that, stop marketing.

When you enter into the market, it's every man for himself. You're going to have to deal with imposters, framing, false claims and everything else. You can't just start crying about it, though. Just leave it be and move on.

Unless there's a scam report, then you need to prove your worth. If you can't, then that'll be a problem. If you can, then it's all good.

People are entitled to their own opinion, whether it be right or wrong. You can explain to them about what happened, but just don't cry about how you're losing business. That's just pathetic and annoying. If every dude with a market thread did that, this forum would be spammed with scam reports and every other type of thread because people feel what's happening to them is unfair.

I could say the same thing about how I'm losing business because people are undercutting me, stealing customers from my thread, impostering me, framing me, etc. It just won't do you any good. Just move on and leave it be. You don't get anywhere by crying about it.

True

The first dispute was clearly an imposter led on by your poor confirmation message. The dispute might still have been going on if I didn't show that he added you already the day prior.

The 2nd dispute is purely him mistaking his legitimate ban on your proxy being because of your proxy. Which wouldn't be surprising given the recent circumstances. Although he was wrong doesn't mean he was falsifying you for money 

• Like 1

Stupid question for a stupid answer. 

The first dispute was clearly an imposter led on by your poor confirmation message. The dispute might still have been going on if I didn't show that he added you already the day prior.

The 2nd dispute is purely him mistaking his legitimate ban on your proxy being because of your proxy. Which wouldn't be surprising given the recent circumstances. Although he was wrong doesn't mean he was falsifying you for money 

Detective nice work. 

Yea I guess its understandable anywhoo thanks for the replies people. I guess I can understand it, guess I need to be more of a man of steel. 

Stupid question for a stupid answer. 

Detective nice work. 

Yea I guess its understandable anywhoo thanks for the replies people. I guess I can understand it, guess I need to be more of a man of steel. 

Honestly m8, they are all right. My father runs a business and this kind of crap happens all the time. The difference is he has lawyers to deal with it unlike the kind of stuff you have to deal with on here. Just keep doing good business and it will show through. @RoomScape is a great example of somebody who has ignored the negatives and just continued to do good business. The man middle-mans trades for ridiculous sums of gold. That kind of trust was built over time. You will build the same kind if you keep doing what you're doing. Best of luck to you :)

• Like 1

Honestly m8, they are all right. My father runs a business and this kind of crap happens all the time. The difference is he has lawyers to deal with it unlike the kind of stuff you have to deal with on here. Just keep doing good business and it will show through. @RoomScape is a great example of somebody who has ignored the negatives and just continued to do good business. The man middle-mans trades for ridiculous sums of gold. That kind of trust was built over time. You will build the same kind if you keep doing what you're doing. Best of luck to you smile.png

totaly agree

Honestly m8, they are all right. My father runs a business and this kind of crap happens all the time. The difference is he has lawyers to deal with it unlike the kind of stuff you have to deal with on here. Just keep doing good business and it will show through. @RoomScape is a great example of somebody who has ignored the negatives and just continued to do good business. The man middle-mans trades for ridiculous sums of gold. That kind of trust was built over time. You will build the same kind if you keep doing what you're doing. Best of luck to you smile.png

Yes the guys a beast lol anyways I see the point anyways just gonna request this be closed now thanks for all the FB. 

• Like 1