could jagex detect this type of autoclicking?

leeiskak

there is a program that autoclicks, however you can have random intervals between the clicks.

How would jagex tell the difference between that and a legit player?

edit: people who play on laptops and alch dont move their cursor they just left click. so this could look like that??

Edited by leeiskak

What if there could be something that could be able to click at a random interval but as well move slightly a few pixels while still staying inside the radius of being able to alch?

Do you mean..... a bot? ohmy.png

I wouldn't bot on an account you care about, no exceptions. It's gonna get you banned sooner or later.

Edited by HeroicRambo

Yes, it doesn't matter of the intervals. Their system can calculate how much a x spot has been clicked on. A legit player would never click the same spot consecutively.

an auto clicker clicks the same exact pixel over and over and over and over, a human couldn't do this.

it's entirely possible for humans to click the same pixel over n over (laptop touchpad). Refer to my Ban Theory as to why a randomized autoclicker may get you banned. But I don't work for Jagex, I have no fucking clue.

What if you use a trackpad

Would you have the stamina to do that over a long period of time? I don't think so. You'll also have to remember that their system must be so sophisticated with probable failsafes to not accidentally ban legit players.

I don't think Jagex can profile bots vs. humans based on fatigue. I've gone far too long on my bots which never fatigue + I've used a premium autoalcher that doesn't fatigue and haven't received a ban.

As for a trackpad, I have the mousebuttons on it.. Watching a movie, I could click the same spot 3+ hours, could be the same spot until 6hour limit.. Because of this, I'm sure Jagex doesn't profile based on exact pixel.

Edited by boatsb4hose

I don't think Jagex can profile bots vs. humans based on fatigue. I've gone far too long on my bots which never fatigue + I've used a premium autoalcher that doesn't fatigue and haven't received a ban.

As for a trackpad, I have the mousebuttons on it.. Watching a movie, I could click the same spot 3+ hours, could be the same spot until 6hour limit.. Because of this, I'm sure Jagex doesn't profile based on exact pixel.

Doesn't that further prove that they catch bots majority of the time by client detections? I'd say 75% client detection, and 25% behavior detection.

• Like 1