How many bots per IP?

HeroicRambo

Ofcourse I don't run normal client, I'm vip...

Running normal client is just a waste of time no matter how many bots you run, they get banned within hours.

I'm VIP and I run on normal clients.

It's just matter of breaks and hard botting.

If you bot for example 4 hours, it would be logic somehow because you will take 1 hour break after it.

But if you bot 23 hours and 1 hour break after it, how logic would that be?

Running on normal client with breaks is good, mirror is just like safer by 25-50%.

I'm VIP and I run on normal clients.

It's just matter of breaks and hard botting.

If you bot for example 4 hours, it would be logic somehow because you will take 1 hour break after it.

But if you bot 23 hours and 1 hour break after it, how logic would that be?

Running on normal client with breaks is good, mirror is just like safer by 25-50%.

I bot 12h on weekdays and 24h/day in the weekends. 30 min breaks per 90 minutes. I do lobster/swordfish fishing on fresh accounts. 

I'm not looking to bot casually or with babysitting. 

As I said these accounts live atleast a week with mirror client.

This is simply not doable with the normal client, most accounts even get banned after tutorial island(bot), and if not, they'll be banned within a day for sure, unless you're botting some niche thing that doesn't earn you alot. I'd say mirror client is safer by ATLEAST 80%.

Unless you take huge breaks and do different activites on your accounts, normal client is bad. Any reason why you're not just using mirror client?

Edited by HeroicRambo

I bot 12h on weekdays and 24h/day in the weekends. 30 min breaks per 90 minutes. I do lobster/swordfish fishing on fresh accounts. 

As I said these accounts live atleast a week with mirror client.

This is simply not doable with the normal client, most accounts even get banned after tutorial island(bot), and if not, they'll be banned within a day for sure, unless you're botting some niche thing that doesn't earn you alot. I'd say mirror client is safer by ATLEAST 80%.

Unless you take huge breaks and do different activites on your accounts, normal client is bad. Any reason why you're not just using mirror client?

Mirror client is normal for me, I botted for over 24 hours starting from 33 Ranged to 66, with breaks.

I only use mirror on my personal PC, and my VPS doesn't support mirror mode (it's Linux).

I do recommend that you take breaks in normal human playtime interval, 4-1-4-1-4-1 or 3-1-3-1

3 stands for 3 hours bottign & 1 stands for 1 hour break.