Least favorite/Favorite OSBOT staff! <3

Abdul b

Like of Dislike this is what I feel about all of em   THE BEST IS ANNIE & OLIVER THE WORSE IS ANNIE AND OLIVER 

Dex- Pretty cool cat calm and collective runs shit smoothly, active in the community gets shit done. 

Annie- Pretty much keeps a cool head around here, runs shit like every other mod pretty much the equalizer around these parts.

Oliver- That voice is to die for, but is pretty cool you know. He gets shit done I believe he is a bit on the tech side of OSbot though. 

Maldesto- Cocky little man, don't talk much but when he does its maybe a single word or banning someone or being a little smart ass, but hey he is the fucking ALPHA and OMEGA in this mutherfucker so let the man do his thang. 

Noah- I don't talk to him never have must be quiet guy around here so cant really say I like me or dislike. 

Asuna- Cool cat laid back more into the gaming community of OSbot so we be chilling and steady mobbin doe. 

Varc- Varc cool bruh he chill in the cut with a brotha a few times so yea. 

Developers- They keep us up and running so shidd I cant complain about them 

Divinity- As long as im still using scripts I aint complaining 

As for myself as Anti Staff- Im doing good you know moderating stuff around this MF keeping all my young moderators in like all of the above ^^^^^^ gotta keep them on the work you know. One day they will be grown men and women and have to run this shit like me. 

IF I WERE ANYONE READING THIS JOIN ANTI STAFF 

Edited by EasyGoldStop

Like of Dislike this is what I feel about all of em   THE BEST IS ANNIE & OLIVER THE WORSE IS ANNIE AND OLIVER 

Dex- Pretty cool cat calm and collective runs shit smoothly, active in the community gets shit done. 

Annie- Pretty much keeps a cool head around here, runs shit like every other mod pretty much the equalizer around these parts.

Oliver- That voice is to die for, but is pretty cool you know. He gets shit done I believe he is a bit on the tech side of OSbot though. 

Maldesto- Cocky little man, don't talk much but when he does its maybe a single word or banning someone or being a little smart ass, but hey he is the fucking ALPHA and OMEGA in this mutherfucker so let the man do his thang. 

Noah- I don't talk to him never have must be quiet guy around here so cant really say I like me or dislike. 

Asuna- Cool cat laid back more into the gaming community of OSbot so we be chilling and steady mobbin doe. 

Varc- Varc cool bruh he chill in the cut with a brotha a few times so yea. 

Developers- They keep us up and running so shidd I cant complain about them 

Divinity- As long as im still using scripts I aint complaining 

As for myself as Anti Staff- Im doing good you know moderating stuff around this MF keeping all my young moderators in like all of the above ^^^^^^ gotta keep them on the work you know. One day they will be grown men and women and have to run this shit like me. 

IF I WERE ANYONE READING THIS JOIN ANTI STAFF 

LOL that wall of text made my night xD

what about chat box assistants doge.png

Edited :)

Dont feel so special

Said don't be r00d