How much do you hate me?

Kittens

20 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you hate me? (scale 1-5)

Verified, I remember when I first joined this site, I had gone into the chat box asking if someone could sell me a voucher for GP because I wanted to by Defnerds mining script. You were gh0st back then and I'm pretty sure you were a CBA. Anyway, I had asked for someone to sell me a voucher and you were the first person to respond saying you would. I'm almost positive you didn't sell me it. You want to know how much I hate you you stupid fucking hick? God you are the most annoying member on this forum. You are so full of yourself. It's honestly unreal. I can't even begin to to tell you how many times I see you post something and I just want to bitch slap the fuck out of you because of how stupid it is. You are such a worthless piece of shit. HEY GUYS IS GH0ST I'M GONNA MINE FUCKING BITCOINS IM SO COOL. God, such a retard. You talk like you're some kind of hot shot will a big dick but in reality you're just a poor kid who thinks he's all that. Probably has no friends irl and pulls 0 bitches. I mean for fuck sakes, I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning every single day for an entire year while standing in the middle of the serengeti with a massive metal rod than for a single female to even lick around your crotch area with your pants on. Stupid virgin kid. I can't believe you haven't been perm :mald: 'd. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way either. The world would be better off if you just left these forums and went on living your life and doing what ever dumb virgin hicks do. so fucking annoying. fag.

:doge:

• Like 4

Verified, I remember when I first joined this site, I had gone into the chat box asking if someone could sell me a voucher for GP because I wanted to by Defnerds mining script. You were gh0st back then and I'm pretty sure you were a CBA. Anyway, I had asked for someone to sell me a voucher and you were the first person to respond saying you would. I'm almost positive you didn't sell me it. You want to know how much I hate you you stupid fucking hick? God you are the most annoying member on this forum. You are so full of yourself. It's honestly unreal. I can't even begin to to tell you how many times I see you post something and I just want to bitch slap the fuck out of you because of how stupid it is. You are such a worthless piece of shit. HEY GUYS IS GH0ST I'M GONNA MINE FUCKING BITCOINS IM SO COOL. God, such a retard. You talk like you're some kind of hot shot will a big dick but in reality you're just a poor kid who thinks he's all that. Probably has no friends irl and pulls 0 bitches. I mean for fuck sakes, I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning every single day for an entire year while standing in the middle of the serengeti with a massive metal rod than for a single female to even lick around your crotch area with your pants on. Stupid virgin kid. I can't believe you haven't been perm mald.png 'd. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way either. The world would be better off if you just left these forums and went on living your life and doing what ever dumb virgin hicks do. so fucking annoying. fag.

doge.png

uhh 99% sure i would have sold you one lol.  btw I've made 1 grand off bitcoins mate :) pls dont be so hateful :doge: