How I imagine the people who will browse instagram on their apple watch look like

Fade

Paying $2000 to tell the time smile.png

Doesn't cost $2k.

At least educate yourself on the subject at which you're trying to belittle.

But on a serious note, I was interested in this up until I saw the price point and the fact that it is basically a smaller iPhone that goes on your wrists...Nothing special aside from the heartbeat thingy where you can send it to someone. I'm definitely not paying anything for that.

• Like 1

Doesn't cost $2k.

But on a serious note, I was interested in this up until I saw the price point and the fact that it is basically a smaller iPhone that goes on your wrists...Nothing special aside from the heartbeat thingy where you can send it to someone. I'm definitely not paying anything for that.

Chill out mate i was only joking i have never even looked at the price lol CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is one for $1700

Edited by Aye
  • Like 1

Doesn't cost $2k.

Well technically the gold version is 10k$+, but yeah I agree with you

Well technically the gold version is 10k$+, but yeah I agree with you

And technically, the Apple watch costs $350 also.

No one specific ex a certain model or anything, so I don't know why mention it being 2k...

Chill out mate i was only joking i have never even looked at the price lol CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is one for $1700

What are you on about?

And if you never even looked at the pricing how are you going to come up with a price? Wtf, that shit doesn't even make sense lol.

And yeah, there's one for 1.7k and there's one for 17k and also 350, so I don't know what you're trying to get at.

Someones a little emotional tonight lol eat a snickers.

How am I emotional?

All you guys read a post and always tell me I'm emotional and need to calm down, that doesn't even make sense. I don't care what you guys are saying, but I'd rather not let the ignorance spread through your idiotic posts.

People like you guys talk to me Irl and are so certain that they know what they're talking about and they just look stupid af. I feel so hard for them but at the same time it's so sad because they won't even listen to me because they're so sure of their self.

One woman told me she's buying the apple watch because it lasts for a week, costs $200 for the apple watch and she doesn't need an iPhone for it.

That type of shit is painful to hear.

Edited by RoomScape

And technically, the Apple watch costs $350 also.

No one specific ex a certain model or anything, so I don't know why mention it being 2k...

What are you on about?

And if you never even looked at the pricing how are you going to come up with a price? Wtf, that shit doesn't even make sense lol.

And yeah, there's one for 1.7k and there's one for 17k and also 350, so I don't know what you're trying to get at.

How am I emotional?

All you guys read a post and always tell me I'm emotional and need to calm down, that doesn't even make sense. I don't care what you guys are saying, but I'd rather not let the ignorance spread through your idiotic posts.

People like you guys talk to me Irl and are so certain that they know what they're talking about and they just look stupid af. I feel so hard for them but at the same time it's so sad because they won't even listen to me because they're so sure of their self.

One woman told me she's buying the apple watch because it lasts for a week, costs $200 for the apple watch and she doesn't need an iPhone for it.

That type of shit is painful to hear.

You blind or something?

Roomscape: "At least educate yourself on the subject at which you're trying to belittle."

I don't give a F*ck what price or anything about the apple watch i was just having a little joke. Ever heard of abit of FUN?

Chill out and stop being so grumpy, You're shit is painful to hear.