It's time to break bad.

creationx

Hello everyone...

I've played Runescape since 2005, and while I've loved every bit of it...I can't help but just be fucking angry now.

The in-game community has done nothing but turned into a bunch of piece-of-shit kids who are so damn egotistical it drives me fucking nuts.

There is a lack of respect across the board from player to player, the only thing I see now are scammers, beggars, and people who keep completely to themselves and give nothing back to the community.

So...I've decided to completely give up playing RS legitimately...I'm going to spend all my time creating scripts and eventually starting my own gold farm. From there I will RWT and flip in-game currency for profits IRL.

Jagex clearly has no care about the in-game "quality of life" as they call it, and so it begins.

So if Jagex wants to ruin the game that I've enjoyed so much...Well fuck it, I'll help them ruin it.

/rant.

public -> off doge.png

I agree though, especially 1 def pures

well having multiple 1 def pures i can speak here,

It's just a few certain assholes, but when they make us mad we all get mad. It's just the assholes that spec and run which ends up me screaming some terrible shit like "this is why we have school shootings", or some shit like that that i feel terrible after afterwards. Then it just turns into a rage fest where we rush each other and call each other shit names 

• Like 2

well having multiple 1 def pures i can speak here,

It's just a few certain assholes, but when they make us mad we all get mad. It's just the assholes that spec and run which ends up me screaming some terrible shit like "this is why we have school shootings", or some shit like that that i feel terrible after afterwards. Then it just turns into a rage fest where we rush each other and call each other shit names 

This.

I've never been closer to mass execution than right after I get rushed and then someone says "gg."

Good fucking game? really? NO. IT WAS NOT A GOOD FUCKING GAME. YOU FUCKING PUSSY RAN AT ME AND GOT LUCKY.