Today is a sad day.

Mumble

Today is a sad day.

I got home from school to play runescape.

I loaded up the old school client, I logged into a f2p world on accident, realised this then logged out

I attempted to log into a member world...

fa71f6e4195ac596a1c0264ef179a09b.png

but was given that.

I checked the runescape website.

4b9449b4d36ec03cb6a0a4675559ee8d.png

bam.

I was banned.

After playing runescape for 6 years and only having started botting recently I had been banned for the first time on an account I slaved over pre-eoc and some eoc and then oldschool. 

Having progressed so far, getting atleast 50 in all stats, getting full void not botting, only recently when I started for some cash did it happen.

so sad.

I will now no longer be using any botting for any span of time on my main acocunt :(

• Like 1

i have lots of experience with getting banned. when i started 07 i started botting on my 10 year old, 11-12 year old now main and banrates werent high back then at the start, eventually it got banned, it sucked so hard, it was the account i spent all my time on rs on.

Okay, got banned, time to move on, made other chars, new main, maxed main, started playing a lot on it, boom banned.

new main, not maxed, like 40m wealth 85 slay botted, boom banned later.

new main, very sick main, played the most legit on that main, got banned for using hotkeys(Also botted on the acc, but didnt get banned for botting) tried everything to contact them, this was recently(26th january). i was devastated. i played so so so much on it and did so much stuff legit. i didn't know what to do, it was just... awfull. Didn't play runescape for a time... 2-3 weeks XD damn its so addictive

so. i made myself a deal, you're gonna make an account, and it will be 100% legit.  so, i started playing, and i really enjoy playing rs, i dont just only bot, so it wasnt hard for me.

i started rebuilding like crazy, really crazy

after 1 month:

88c7edf49d.jpg

after 2 months:

5516749c81.jpg

now im at 1643 total, lvl 119 combat, EVERY stat 60+, and you know whats the best part? its 100% legit! i am now wokring on every stat 70+, also on 99 defence so i have 99 99 99, eventually mage/ranged too

moral of the story:

if you really like runescape, go play legit and don't bot. eventually you will get used to it, i know it's really harsh to start playing legit after being used to botting, everything will feel really slow. but if you really enjoy runescape like me, i know you can do it!

thumbs.png

so yeah, that was a pretty long reply

can i haz like doge.png

Edited by The Hero of Time
  • Like 7

i have lots of experience with getting banned. when i started 07 i started botting on my 10 year old, 11-12 year old now main and banrates werent high back then at the start, eventually it got banned, it sucked so hard, it was the account i spent all my time on rs on.

Okay, got banned, time to move on, made other chars, new main, maxed main, started playing a lot on it, boom banned.

new main, not maxed, like 40m wealth 85 slay botted, boom banned later.

new main, very sick main, played the most legit on that main, got banned for using hotkeys(Also botted on the acc, but didnt get banned for botting) tried everything to contact them, this was recently(26th january). i was devastated. i played so so so much on it and did so much stuff legit. i didn't know what to do, it was just... awfull. Didn't play runescape for a time... 2-3 weeks XD damn its so addictive

so. i made myself a deal, you're gonna make an account, and it will be 100% legit.  so, i started playing, and i really enjoy playing rs, i dont just only bot, so it wasnt hard for me.

i started rebuilding like crazy, really crazy

after 1 month:

88c7edf49d.jpg

after 2 months:

5516749c81.jpg

now im at 1643 total, lvl 119 combat, EVERY stat 60+, and you know whats the best part? its 100% legit! i am now wokring on every stat 70+, also on 99 defence so i have 99 99 99, eventually mage/ranged too

moral of the story:

if you really like runescape, go play legit and don't bot. eventually you will get used to it, i know it's really harsh to start playing legit after being used to botting, everything will feel really slow. but if you really enjoy runescape like me, i know you can do it!

thumbs.png

so yeah, that was a pretty long reply

can i haz like doge.png

This!!!! great post man

Hero, great post very accurate. Currently starting up the same thing haha xD goodluck man

• Like 1