Seeking for help - don't know what to do.

Gurkis

Hello guys. I don't know what to start with. My so called 'main(70cmb,1200total)' got banned, but luckily for only 2days, and so i'm left no accounts to bot on.

I need some advice on how to do things properly.

I own two premium scripts : Khal rc and the fleshcrawler killer one. The problem is, i have no accounts and i don't know how to start off. I made some bucks off of the natures runes i crafted, but i'm in need for some money in month, so i'm becoming quite desperate.

I have made two level 3 fresh accounts, but i have no idea what to do to get them to point, where they can kill fleshcrawlers.

Can anyone suggest me where to invest, or write a small guide what and where to bot for some decent cash?

Sorry if this doesn't make sence, i tried my best.

Thank you.

Do waterfall quest + tee gnome village + fight arena (get 13 magic first for boss fights) and then bot fleshes with a rune scim on def to about 30 and then start training str. You could then invest into Ares iCannonballs (script is $3). Obtain 30 smithing by doing knights sword and spend less than 10k for iron bars to 30 smithing. Smith steel bars to 35 and then use those steel bars to make cballs. Gainz?

Once you've gotten some decent stats with fleshes do Khal rc for more gainz

Edited by Kami
  • Like 1

Do runecrafting, get lvl 42 rc, do some easy f2p quests, level up random skills easily and get ur cmb to at least lvl 25+ so u don't get fked easily, run Khal rc in MIRRORMODE, then get member and start running natures

When ur main got banned, we're u using standards or mirror?

I was using khal rc with mirror mode when i got banned. Thank you a lot  for suggestion.

Do waterfall quest + tee gnome village + fight arena (get 13 magic first for boss fights) and then bot fleshes with a rune scim on def to about 30 and then start training str. You could then invest into Ares iCannonballs (script is $3). Obtain 30 smithing by doing knights sword and spend less than 10k for iron bars to 30 smithing. Smith steel bars to 35 and then use those steel bars to make cballs. Gainz?

Once you've gotten some decent stats with fleshes do Khal rc for more gainz

Thank you a lot for this suggestion, i might do this!

I was using khal rc with mirror mode when i got banned. Thank you a lot  for suggestion.

Thank you a lot for this suggestion, i might do this!

I'd also suggest for you to switch up your scripts, so maybe run iCannonballs for some time then switch to RC and then to Fleshes to reduce the chance of a ban. I wouldn't bot 1 thing for days on end.

• Like 1

I'd also suggest for you to switch up your scripts, so maybe run iCannonballs for some time then switch to RC and then to Fleshes to reduce the chance of a ban. I wouldn't bot 1 thing for days on end.

I will definetly do that. I have one more question about the two day ban - do they rollback the stats and take the bank away or do they do something else?