Not worth it to bot anymore

danspazy2

Its just isn't worth it to bot anymore guys, in all honesty!

Just started bot like 10 minutes ago and 5 minutes later was banned because of bot busting.

I play it safe, like bot safe and never botted while away, always check every 10 minutes and maybe talk to people but JaGeX could just see right through the client even with mirror and banned ya ass.

I'm glad this is my first but I won't be risking a 2nd, so good luck ya'll and well, when the bot offense expires which is like literally 2 years from now, I might start doing it again.

if they can't see through mirror client which they can... why am I see VIP user saying they got banned?

did they happen to just feel the need to not use mirror client when its available to them? I'm also browsing through the pages and I can see forums post about mirror banned.

beside even if its undetectable, I just can't risk getting banned again. Thanks its been a ride OSBOT but you REALLY REALLY

need to implement a system that detects an account being banned through botbusting in which it will transfers data to the osbot server and make every script turned off and logged off but not just botbusting, if there is a large number of account getting banned that is good enough to shut the server down for a couple an hour or two.

Edited by danspazy2

Thanks its been a ride OSBOT but you REALLY REALLY

need to implement a system that detects an account being banned through botbusting in which it will transfers data to the osbot server and make every script turned off and logged off but not just botbusting, if there is a large number of account getting banned that is good enough to shut the server down for a couple an hour or two.

This part made me shit my pants. Can't stop laughing. Thanks.

Haha I don't think you really understand how osbot works man. There is soo many variables to getting banned

What were you botting? Did you train other skills before you botted? Were you a lvl 3 afsrafsffwf? How long were you botting for? Breaks? Proxy? Mirror?

Non-vips can't use mirror. How many times do I have to point that out >_>

With a non-flagged ip, membership, mirror mode, not botting 24/7 , premium scripts, some quests done, and some legit play time, bans are reduced significantly. You just need to be smart about the way you bot. It took like 20 days for me to get my first ban. And it was from woodcutting (higher ban rate)

TL;DR - Learn to bot.

Edited by SaveEdit

Haha I don't think you really understand how osbot works man. There is soo many variables to getting banned

What were you botting? Did you train other skills before you botted? Were you a lvl 3 afsrafsffwf? How long were you botting for? Breaks? Proxy? Mirror?

Greater Demon for slayer test, AIO fighter, just logged in so it was just slayer but I usually mix things up.

No I was not a level 3 afsrafsfsf, I was a level 92, I was botting for like 10-15 minutes but thanks for reading my post.

Breaks is every 40 minutes for 20-30 minutes, and I've never been banned or ip flagged. Diddn't use mirror but it wasn't going to help anyway.

Edited by danspazy2