VIP or Prem scripts

lavish

Im new to the site and I'm wanting to create a 100 percent booted account but i want better scripts and i wasn't sure if i should buy the AIO hunter bot or should i buy the vip rank since they have vip only scripts but i can't find anywhere on the forums what scripts are in included can anyone help me out on what would work best for me and also whats the benefits of sponsor rank and etc thank you again everyone

VIP has the ability to use mirror client, which would decrease ban rates. I would suggest getting VIP first. Sponsor has the same benefits as VIP, but you'll get a blue name instead of purple, and it lasts for 6 months, saving money if you're eventually going to keep buying VIP. Lifetime sponsor has the same benefits as sponsor, but you'll keep the sponsor rank for the lifetime of these forums

1st. Get VIP
2nd. Use mirror mode but before you do get a free trial of the premium script you want to use so you can see if that script runs smooth with the mirror client. 
3rd. Watch the gains come in :D

I recommend Czar range guild, Apa rock crabs, and most of Varc bots like the one you see in my signature. 

1st. Get VIP

2nd. Use mirror mode but before you do get a free trial of the premium script you want to use so you can see if that script runs smooth with the mirror client.

3rd. Watch the gains come in :D

I recommend Czar range guild, Apa rock crabs, and most of Varc bots like the one you see in my signature.

Valkyr's bots* not Varc