ServerGeeks LTD Mirror Client (Trial & Error)(Research&Information) All you Need to Know (Post Questions & Get Answers) From GeekServers

RServiceGeeks

So loads of my clients have been asking me for about a week now when will I be getting windows servers, finally after I have been up for about 24 hours working on servers and setting up servers and fixing updates all that crud I have finally mastered the full windows server configurations. I have ran a few test on loads of my servers and have come to the following conclusion. 

1GB 1vCPU Windows server will not run mirror mode
2GB 2vCPU  Windows server will run 1-2 Mirror Clients at 100% cpu so wouldn't even purchase a 2vCPU 
  • 8GB 4vCPU Windows server will run 2 mirror clients flawless but your already looking at over 100$ monthly for it and it would possible run 3 not even worth the investment unless you are running on hourly billing in which you only pay for what you use so if you are seeing yourself bottom site up in the investment you can easily cut the server off. 

[updated 5/5/15] Test Below: 2GB/2vCPU Just showing the CPU of the mirror client with no bots running. 

xJwwjKX.png

Test Below: 2GB/2vCPU Might look like its running smooth but its actually stuck with loads of lag!  

[Method 1OSbot client 2 Rs07 Clients]

IITXZB4.png

Update v1- So I was testing out a 2GB 2vCPU Windows 2012, 2 mirror modes 1 used up about 60% CPU and the other pushed it to 100% the lag is outrages and a 2vCPU is not very efficient running 2 mirror modes. 

Tested by: Oliver on my windows 2GB 2vCPU server. 

Update v2- So I ran a test today on a 4GB 2vCPU ran 1 mirror client CPU was at 50-60% tried to run another pushed it to 100% the lag was very bad couldn't see any movement what so ever eh pretty much not going to run 2 mirrors on a 4GB 2vCPU 

Add on- 1 Mirror client ran smoothly with no lag on this the price for a 4GB 2vCPU is 30+, an investment into this would be good if as said before you are using an hourly billing system. 

Tested by: Myself and a customer. 

[updated 5/5/15] [2GB/2vCPU] Running 1 mirror client 90%-99% CPU Usage lag spikes here and there. 

[Method 1 OSbot Client 1 Rs07 Client]

https://Rlgkid123-outlook.tinytake.com/sf/MTQ0NjE5XzkwODYyNg

How to make mirror mode VPS's affordable and worth paying for.

Guide Inside Spoiler

Edited by ServerGeeks
  • Like 2

I doubt jamflex pays employees to sit around all day on botting forums looking for people who didn't black out their names on accounts that will probably be banned anyways.

But then again, they also don't pay them to exploit their bugs. That doesn't mean they don't do it.

@OP Goodluck with this, with the lag smoothened out I'm sure there will be a lot of demand.

• Like 1

the new osbot update increased the CPU usage...

Im only running 1 mirrormode client on my 4vCPU 4GB RAM VPS and this is the CPU monitor

http://puu.sh/hpdgn/aadb8516da.png

:(

need update on mirrorclient performance badly.

running 2 on it is doable tho its always at 100% cpu usage, and I might get quarantined by my provider lmao.

the new osbot update increased the CPU usage...

Im only running 1 mirrormode client on my 4vCPU 4GB RAM VPS and this is the CPU monitor

http://puu.sh/hpdgn/aadb8516da.png

sad.png

need update on mirrorclient performance badly.

running 2 on it is doable tho its always at 100% cpu usage, and I might get quarantined by my provider lmao.

So after more research in order to run two mirror clients you need at least 4vCPU with 4GB ram or 2GB ram, really the ram does not matter. 

This is an 8GB windows server with 4vCPU running two Mirror Clients flawless 

FXrcrAB.png

Anything under this you will get severe lag and this server runs for about 120$ or so monthly. 

Edited by EasyGoldStop
  • Like 1

So after more research in order to run two mirror clients you need at least 4vCPU with 4GB ram or 2GB ram, really the ram does not matter.

This is an 8GB windows server with 4vCPU running two Mirror Clients flawless

FXrcrAB.png

Anything under this you will get severe lag and this server runs for about 120$ or so monthly.

I have 4vCPU 4GB RAM and I can only run 1 flawlessly, like on my screenshot, the cpu usage was high, previous version of osbot it was only using 40 to 50% which means I would be able to run a 2nd mirror mode smoothly, the new update osbot I guess caused cpu usage to be higher..

I also think it depends on the script you are running..

Right now I'm using divinity aio hunter.

I heard from a scriptwriter that scripts that requires a lot of objects can be slow on mirrormode , things like fletching or crafting would be ezpz

Idk tho..

I used to be able to run 2 mirror before the latest update :/

Edited by Shmeekz

I have 4vCPU 4GB RAM and I can only run 1 flawlessly, like on my screenshot, the cpu usage was high, previous version of osbot it was only using 40 to 50% which means I would be able to run a 2nd mirror mode smoothly, the new update osbot I guess caused cpu usage to be higher..

I also think it depends on the script you are running..

Right now I'm using divinity aio hunter.

I heard from a scriptwriter that scripts that requires a lot of objects can be slow on mirrormode , things like fletching or crafting would be ezpz

Idk tho..

I used to be able to run 2 mirror before the latest update :/

Yea I'm doing a bit of research on the usage per script right now seems to be a bit of an issue with the scripts also. 

Yeah- only able to run 2 mirrors on each 4vCPU 4GB RAM. But that is to be expected with mirror client I suppose.

Yes I'm still trying to find ways for it to simply use less CPU not sure if its meant for bot farming honestly I think its more of a client for actual main account to prevent bans which is working so far for me and a load of other users its just that CPU usage is a load and its not the Osbot client its the Runescape game client so im not sure if there is anything that can be done about that.

Yes I'm still trying to find ways for it to simply use less CPU not sure if its meant for bot farming honestly I think its more of a client for actual main account to prevent bans which is working so far for me and a load of other users its just that CPU usage is a load and its not the Osbot client its the Runescape game client so im not sure if there is anything that can be done about that.

Well, even though it requires more resources and more servers/more expensive, I personally still prefer using mirror mode whilst gold farming simply because of the extremely low banrates.

• Like 1