Selling Beast 07/Rs3 main. [118 CB/Fcape/torso/246Qp/Quest cape/Lunar/Ancient/a lot more!]

DeGReC

Welcome to my account selling topic! smile.png

Post your offer below! happy.png

I know im with little feedback because i dont realy do trades at this site anymore and

1. Pictures of the account stats

mha5w5.png33ypbid.png

2. Pictures of the login details

2ef2d92.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

Items on account: 

Account has 246 quest points (All quest done). Account has high stats, 2 dragon deffenders, whip with kraken tantacle, fire cape, torso, melle/range void, god books, all defenders, slayer helmet (i), salve amulet (i), warriors ring (i), crystal bow, Barrows gloves, Piety, own house with glory and altar + more rooms, ancient,- lunar spellbook, 3 letter name and alot more! 7+ years old account, full prospector armour. Let just say that the account has everything someone needs.

30li354.png

4. Pictures of the quests completed

33ypbid.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at

60m 07

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

No Auto-Win at the moment.

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

I am taking real money offers or 07/Rs3 offers for the account. I think i would like to get gp offers more because i can sell it myself to my friends who can offer me bank transfer.

8. Your trading conditions

I am using middleman when we are going to do the deal. happy.png

9. Account status

Once banned for botting. (2 years back) + few mutes for swearing.

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address

I am the original owner of the account. It has login username, high stats on rs3. Got everything needed.

Edited by DeGReC

70m in PayPal

So how much it would be? The problem is that i cant realy do anything with the paypal money but i could accept skrill or bank transfer thought or just gp to sell it my own. :) And it would be nice if i could get little higher offer because the account has pretty much everything that someone needs. :P

So how much it would be? The problem is that i cant realy do anything with the paypal money but i could accept skrill or bank transfer thought or just gp to sell it my own. smile.png And it would be nice if i could get little higher offer because the account has pretty much everything that someone needs. tongue.png

Yes the 70m paypal were a starting bid.

Please note that you can cancel my offer if you don't accept paypal :/