Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Varc

M v P  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win, Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Im a filipino so ofc im rooting for pacquiao

But deep inside, Ive noticed pacquiao's slowly getting weaker/slower and older man, and hes not that aggresive anymore after him getting KOed by a counter puncher.. so IDK MAN IM STILL HOPING!!!!

Mayweather has put off the fight for this long because he knows Pacquiao is out of his prime. I still think Pacquiao can beat him though, i hate Mayweather with a passion he has made a career (especially over the past 3 years) of fighting lesser fighters to maintain his unbeaten record with little to no challenge.

• Like 2

Mayweather has put off the fight for this long because he knows Pacquiao is out of his prime. I still think Pacquiao can beat him though, i hate Mayweather with a passion he has made a career (especially over the past 3 years) of fighting lesser fighters to maintain his unbeaten record with little to no challenge.

I'm guessing you don't follow boxing if you actually believe that... The past 3 years he has fought the best of the best for his weight division. Mayweather wasn't fighting paccy because he couldn't put up the money. Mayweather said to him ages ago, you put up the money and we'll fight any time. Why would someone who is #1 for boxing in the world fight some guy that says fight me? That's how you lose money/promotions/fights..

I'm guessing you don't follow boxing if you actually believe that... The past 3 years he has fought the best of the best for his weight division. Mayweather wasn't fighting paccy because he couldn't put up the money. Mayweather said to him ages ago, you put up the money and we'll fight any time. Why would someone who is #1 for boxing in the world fight some guy that says fight me? That's how you lose money/promotions/fights..

Mayweather has fought nobody of the same caliber as Pacquiao over the past 3 years. He has been putting the fight off it's pretty hard to deny, Pacquiao is obviously out of his prime and if Mayweather wins it will be a shame because he will just retire undefeated and won't even fight Khan who i think could beat him.

Yeah tbh mayweather has been making tons of excuse from the past years to put this fight off, Bob Aron just couldnt agree on Mayweathers terms, but srsly.. the terms with the fight right now is 60/40 I think, no rematch for pacquiao if he loses but rematch for mayweather if he loses, PPV (i think) goes to mayweather also. pacquiao said yes to all of his term jtu to be able to fight him, cus this is probably pacquiao's last fight anyways lol.

• Like 1

i honestly want pacquaio to win, but mayweather is a much better fighter.

speed: i give it to mayweather

nimbleness: mayweather

Strength: fairly even but pacquaio on this one

Footmovement: Mayweather

Mayweather is better and HAS beaten the best but does back down from fights, which is understandable he wants to maintain that huge check hes getting.

pacquaio is a awesome guy tho, never backs down and is willing to fight anyone..

i think the fight hinges on how pacquaio approaches the fight, i think mayweather wins after round 6

pacquaio applys tons  of pressure pre round 6

i honestly want pacquaio to win, but mayweather is a much better fighter.

speed: i give it to mayweather

nimbleness: mayweather

Strength: fairly even but pacquaio on this one

Footmovement: Mayweather

Mayweather is better and HAS beaten the best but does back down from fights, which is understandable he wants to maintain that huge check hes getting.

pacquaio is a awesome guy tho, never backs down and is willing to fight anyone..

i think the fight hinges on how pacquaio approaches the fight, i think mayweather wins after round 6

pacquaio applys tons  of pressure pre round 6

Like i said man i feel Mayweather has prolonged this so Pacquaio is out of his prime but i do hope and think that Pacquaio wins. I'm gonna go with 9th round knockout Pacquaio.