Best scripts and Proggies + Mirrormode?

Shmeekz

Would anyone like to share their most favorite script, flawless with mirrormode, good proggies with mirrormode

CMB scripts

money making scripts

and veteran OSBOT botters, would you guys like share your thoughts on mirrormode + other scripts and the banrate when using certain scripts with mirror mode?

Botre Planker!

Honestly nezz and defilliates motherlode mine script. I ran that thing for like 30 hours straight. Both of them working together made an incredible good team.

I heard motherlodes are in great banrate though? maybe those users weren't using mirrormode.. thanks for sharing!

Khal scripts seem to run flawless, highly recommended. I almost hit 99 ranged running 15 hours daily with Khal Ogres, goodluck wink.png

All of Khal's scripts are working flawlessly for me on the mirror mode. A bit slower (every script is a bit slower) but it gets the job done. Also Novak's fletcher and Czar range guild.

Yeah I was doing trial on khal's blast but was not able to run on mirrormode because of the great CPU usage, so i used in standard, was able to bot for whole day then got banned lol.

Botre Planker!

botre planker also got me banned, but this was in standard mode also. not in mirrormode.

Anyone wanna showoff their proggies?

No one is mentioning Divinity's scripts? The only script i've bought so far is his AIO hunter.. fk.. lol

Edited by Shmeekz

botre planker also got me banned, but this was in standard mode also. not in mirrormode.

Botre planker fresh level 3 spend 1.3m on bonds make all of that back in Planks in 1 hour running 3 accounts take profit off every 1-2 hours and you have made back everything you put in +more the account are level 3 so easily replaceable. 

Botre planker fresh level 3 spend 1.3m on bonds make all of that back in Planks in 1 hour running 3 accounts take profit off every 1-2 hours and you have made back everything you put in +more the account are level 3 so easily replaceable. 

see I dont have the rsgp to start me off again, all of my rsgp sunk down with the banned accounts (especially the khal blast furnace one had around like 6m) :c

see I dont have the rsgp to start me off again, all of my rsgp sunk down with the banned accounts (especially the khal blast furnace one had around like 6m) :c

Gotta be pro at muling man be sure to keep taking profit off per hour to limit your losses, also that will assure that you make back the price of the bond on the account so you at least break even if not more. 

Gotta be pro at muling man be sure to keep taking profit off per hour to limit your losses, also that will assure that you make back the price of the bond on the account so you at least break even if not more. 

I was experimenting on how the banning is, so all in total all 3 of my accoutns got banned, since i just came back to botting in this year

my first accoutn I wasnt able to draw conclusion

2nd account, I thought my ip is flag

my 3rd account I deleted random.dat + changed my HWID (was not able to change my ip so idk about this experiment :/ )

^ because I did that on my 3rd acc, that was doing blast furnace, i didnt mule the rsgps

so I have drawn the conclusion that I am IP flagged (maybe) and that standard botting is 100% detected and will get banned in a day or few days

I am doing 100% mirror on my 4th account to confirm if I am IP flagged (so if I do get banned while using mirrormode, then I guess I am flagged, downside is I am using free scripts right now cus im poor af, only premium i have is aio hunter. now I am also doing different things like doing diff skills not just one, so I did woodcutting and now im doing cmb by hand)

That's why right now I am still looking for VPS to use for diff IP and flawless mirrormode running because my computer cant really handle it lol.