Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 9/22/2022 at 10:51 PM, Admin1 said:

does this have gear presets?

You can make your own profiles, can have multiple saved but there is nothing built in to the script as everyone would then be running the same setups :boge:

On 9/23/2022 at 10:35 PM, Jacksonpm23 said:

Ran fine for 2 games and each time it had gotten more than enough points to buy inventories needed -- then must have somehow not managed to get enough points the third game, even though it was getting plenty when I was monitoring it? 
Just bugged out spam trying to buy absorbs w/out points for hours, lol. Definite ban incoming. 
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:09 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:15 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:19 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:24 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:29 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:34 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
Log won't go far enough to show why that third match wouldnt have gotten enough points to buy the next inventory worth of supplies. Went from a net positive to a net negative and then the script for some reason doesn't have some sort of cut off when not having enough points. Pretty disappointing.

If you find out what might have happened and let me know, I can look into it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2022 at 9:59 PM, Fruity said:

You can make your own profiles, can have multiple saved but there is nothing built in to the script as everyone would then be running the same setups :boge:

If you find out what might have happened and let me know, I can look into it. 

Hey Fruity, I'm having a problem where the script fails to use special attacks, it equips the correct weapon but then just attacks normally, am I doing anything wrong here or is this a bug?

Edit: Forgot to mention I'm using Mirror Mode

Edited by Spills

Hey Fruity, after today's update the bot is now clicking enemies, instead of auto-retaliating and leaving the mouse offscreen. Is it possible for the pure auto-retaliate to be turned back on as I don't want it clicking that frequently. Thanks!

Edit: In mirror mode as well, and just noticed this was happening today. Logger also shows it attacking each individual enemy with their name listed, whereas that was not happening as recently as yesterday. Previously, it would only click to pot up or use the locator orb no individualized clicking.

Update: Looks to be fixed as of this morning with OSBot version 2.6.54.

Edited by Funish
Additional Information
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2023 at 3:38 PM, str1de said:

@Fruity Are you still working on this script and updating it? Blowpipe isn't refilling like it's supposed to. I found the scipt kicking for 30k exp and then ends up sitting outside NMZ keeping me logged in. Any ideas? Thanks.

Still maintaining it but had a lil New Years holiday. Ty for the report, Will take a nosey see what's going on.