Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey Fruity! 

As always, script running great, now i have many maxed cb accounts already xd

The only thing is, im getting stuck @ bob with the repairing, the bot goes to repair it and after its done the bot will open the minigame teleport where it doesn't click on Nightmarezone and it does not teleport.

Am i doing something wrong or is it a known bug you are working on?

Thanks in advance !

On 8/8/2022 at 3:56 PM, Dutchsmoker420 said:

Hey Fruity! 

As always, script running great, now i have many maxed cb accounts already xd

The only thing is, im getting stuck @ bob with the repairing, the bot goes to repair it and after its done the bot will open the minigame teleport where it doesn't click on Nightmarezone and it does not teleport.

Am i doing something wrong or is it a known bug you are working on?

Thanks in advance !

Ill put money on jagex updating minigames teleport tab for like the 20th time 😧 Will check it out and sort it

• Heart 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, xxblitzxx said:

Hi the bot has broke any ideas? just keeps going to 'get overloads' then stands there doing nothing. any ideas?

Bot broke.png

13 hours ago, xxblitzxx said:

keeps saying this aswell. any ideas?

bot broke 3.jpg

This working now? Most likely due to osrs update braking hooks but confirm if not.

47 minutes ago, barkerbob417 said:

Hey - it’s still failing for me after starting it 20 mins ago. The bot seems to do nothing and is stuck on the same task.

In dream options, do you have re-enter enabled? that is most likely the cause of the popup, looking into the withdraw issue

Hi @Fruity,

I noticed while using the NMZ script with breaks enabled, it recognizes the client is initiating a break, but it continues to buy dreams, and leave them and repeat until the break kicks in. Is there any way to stop this? Should I be using the breaks within the script, or the client?  Thanks for the help in advance.

mUZnVYl.png

Edited by str1de

On 9/14/2022 at 9:28 PM, str1de said:

Hi @Fruity,

I noticed while using the NMZ script with breaks enabled, it recognizes the client is initiating a break, but it continues to buy dreams, and leave them and repeat until the break kicks in. Is there any way to stop this? Should I be using the breaks within the script, or the client?  Thanks for the help in advance.

mUZnVYl.png

If you use the script break handler as opposed to osbots, this should fix this issue for you

• Heart 1

Ran fine for 2 games and each time it had gotten more than enough points to buy inventories needed -- then must have somehow not managed to get enough points the third game, even though it was getting plenty when I was monitoring it? 
Just bugged out spam trying to buy absorbs w/out points for hours, lol. Definite ban incoming. 
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:09 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:15 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:19 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:24 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:29 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
[INFO][Bot #1][09/23 05:31:34 PM]: Current stock for Absorption = 61
Log won't go far enough to show why that third match wouldnt have gotten enough points to buy the next inventory worth of supplies. Went from a net positive to a net negative and then the script for some reason doesn't have some sort of cut off when not having enough points. Pretty disappointing.

Edited by Jacksonpm23