Fruity NMZ

Fruity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, pixburgh2018 said:

first of all thank you and great script!

can you please add pray pot support?

EDIT:

i'm requesting pray pot support with overloads active

That should definabley be supported, if it isn't working, please do pm me on here or discord (Fruity#0001) and let me know your setup

17 hours ago, Fruity said:

That should definabley be supported, if it isn't working, please do pm me on here or discord (Fruity#0001) and let me know your setup

My mistake - it wasn't working because i did not enter the # of pray pots in the first screen... i had them in my inventory but it wouldn't sip them until i chose a quantity.  all good now, thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

hey guys, been out of the game for a while, I just came back to rs got an acc thats almost maxed I wanna nmz it out. 

Ive used this script in the past to get many gainz and was wondering hows the overall botting situation now? 

I used do mirror mode and just play around whatever knowledge Ive gathered from botting. Are ya'll still having success while nmzing or are ban rates high now? 

Thanks! 

7 hours ago, johwoe said:

Anybody have good Idle Activities settings?

Normal dream, no overloads no prayer and just an inv of absorptions and rock cake/locator orb. Pretty much as afk as it gets that I've used plenty in the past, throw in some overloads if u want a lil xp boost