Fruity NMZ

Fruity

luck of the draw, breaks, and script settings and countless of other things to take into account, the new account i have there atm is 85/95/85 and had a lot of luck with it so far.

until this, went to go repair dh and i had enough to repair the armour, which it did, but it had 10k in inventory and it just sat there for who knows how long, so maybe that's something to look out for?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, iamimpulse said:

Hey @Fruity any chance of implementing a training tasker? For example train attack till 70 and then strength till ...

Cheers

I have but im skeptical of adding it as i would need a solid method of ensuring pures and account builds are not ruined by misconfiguration. If you have suggestions, im all ears

On 10/28/2021 at 8:12 PM, Fruity said:

I have but im skeptical of adding it as i would need a solid method of ensuring pures and account builds are not ruined by misconfiguration. If you have suggestions, im all ears

Scripting/Coding things I have no clue sorry, But sure it would the same as any other tasking/levelling system.... 

Regarding misconfiguration, I dont think that's on you, that would be on the user. For example even in the current state if the user does not set up correctly and has it on the incorrect attack style that will ruin their account. Maybe you could Advise them to set it to switch styles 1 level before their desired level? I dont know, but ultimately its on the user.

7 hours ago, cman338 said:

I just purchased this bot and it is not working. It talks to Dominic Onion to start a dream, and then continually talks to him again to start a dream. He replies with "Do you wish to cancel your dream?." The bot exits, and then repeats over and over. Please help.

3 hours ago, Kayde said:

Script was working flawlessly until update, prob quick fix just stuck on dialogue trying to buy dream.

Im on it, will push shortly when i found n fixed

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kayde said:

Script was working flawlessly until update, prob quick fix just stuck on dialogue trying to buy dream.

19 hours ago, cman338 said:

I just purchased this bot and it is not working. It talks to Dominic Onion to start a dream, and then continually talks to him again to start a dream. He replies with "Do you wish to cancel your dream?." The bot exits, and then repeats over and over. Please help.

Can I check if yous are using mirror? running some tests and its running fine though I have seen numerous reports of mirror not finding objects so im wondering if it is perhaps that?

10 hours ago, Zipper B said:

Idk if others are having this issue but the bot wont start the dream properly for me. Consistently right clicks for dream option, selects are you sure, then back to right clicking the dream option

This on stealth of mirror? sounds like the issue a few others have reportd above. There is numerous reports of objects being null being mentioned and i believe its being looked at

10 hours ago, cman338 said:

@Fruity Yes I am using Mirror

Thank you for confirming, will try find out more info