Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hey not sure if you are aware but the script is broken after update yesterday. 

when trying to buy pots from rewards chest it just keeps opening and closing rewards chest also similar when trying to take pots from the barrels. 

then when trying to enter a dream it just keeps right clicking dream on npc over and over. 

2 hours ago, im x extreme said:

when trying to buy pots from rewards chest it just keeps opening and closing rewards chest also similar when trying to take pots from the barrels. 

then when trying to enter a dream it just keeps right clicking dream on npc over and over. 

Can confirm, U can manually start a dream and than start the script.

Edit: it also doesnt withdraw potions. It doesnt interact with no dialogue

Edited by sickem

On 5/24/2021 at 8:22 PM, dumara Nona said:

is the ban rate relatively the same since 6 months ago? or even last summer

As far as im aware yeah

On 5/26/2021 at 2:07 PM, tommiddleton1 said:

Having a problem with training magic. I setup my account with a fire battle staff with firewave, then it will keep opening and closing my bank repeatedly with no end. Any idea how to fix?

Could you asend me a copy of the logs when this happens?

5 hours ago, im x extreme said:

3 hours ago, sickem said:

Can confirm, U can manually start a dream and than start the script.

Edit: it also doesnt withdraw potions. It doesnt interact with no dialogue

Believe there is. currently an issue with widgets in the osbot client, should be fixed soon if not already

Great script. Cannot confirm if this problem only exists after the update as I used different settings previously, but when setting a customizable hard rumble, it does not select/deselect the appropriate bosses relative to the presets prior to entering the dream. Came back to my character attacking Tanglefoot without secateurs (i used the MTD preset). Afterwards, tried to set up a new dream without the presets, had it set to "custom", but didnt get the chance to select specific bosses. Can you look into this? Thanks

Edit; Tried with the other presets as well, seems to be an issue with everything in the "preset combo box". 

Edited by notabot91
  • Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 5:31 AM, notabot91 said:

Great script. Cannot confirm if this problem only exists after the update as I used different settings previously, but when setting a customizable hard rumble, it does not select/deselect the appropriate bosses relative to the presets prior to entering the dream. Came back to my character attacking Tanglefoot without secateurs (i used the MTD preset). Afterwards, tried to set up a new dream without the presets, had it set to "custom", but didnt get the chance to select specific bosses. Can you look into this? Thanks

Edit; Tried with the other presets as well, seems to be an issue with everything in the "preset combo box". 

Thank you, I shall have a nosey

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 7:28 PM, naturalspring said:

Is there a vast difference in ban rate when using this in stealth vs mm?

Unsure if there is much difference with nmz but I know there is a massive difference with zulrah, if you're one using 1 account I'd probably recommend it

21 hours ago, Turbotree said:

best script ever

do you think you could add an update to include stopping at x level? for example if I want to train to 60 attacked for d scim pure and want the bot to stop training at 60 attack?

pls

I may look into it, shouldn't be hard to implement code wise, more ui wise I need to have a lil think about what would be the best way

10 hours ago, Gam said:

Does the paint pause when breaking/creating a new dream? Seems like the xp/hour is always lower than it should be after a few hours. Also, yesterday I came back to my script, it repaired barrows but was inside a dream without armour. Other than that, great script!

It does not adjust the xp rates depending on all that jazz but its something I could look into perhaps.

As for the barrows, thank you for reporting, I shall have a look and see what might be causing the issue. If anyone else has had similar issues and wants to provide further details lmk either here or on discord private message

Do you have any idea if starting the script from CLI using mirror mode is supposed to work? I heard there's problems with that in general but maybe I'm doing something wrong. The script name shows up on the client in the top right side but stops after logging in.

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
START C:\Users\NAME\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe oldschool
timeout 3
java -jar "%recent%" -mirror -login user:pass -world 315 -bot user:pass:1234 -script 698:"Ranged"
echo %recent%
pause

Edited by Gam

On 6/7/2021 at 4:59 AM, Gam said:

Do you have any idea if starting the script from CLI using mirror mode is supposed to work? I heard there's problems with that in general but maybe I'm doing something wrong. The script name shows up on the client in the top right side but stops after logging in.

cd C:/Users/%username%
for /f "delims=" %%x in ('dir /s /od /b OSBot*.jar') do set recent=%%x
START C:\Users\NAME\jagexcache\jagexlauncher\bin\JagexLauncher.exe oldschool
timeout 3
java -jar "%recent%" -mirror -login user:pass -world 315 -bot user:pass:1234 -script 698:"Ranged"
echo %recent%
pause

Does it log the reason for quitting?

ERROR][Bot #1][06/18 02:55:38 PM]: Error in script onStart(): FruityNMZ
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.h(uc:218)
	at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onStart(uc:306)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIiIiiIIIIi(am:26)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(am:50)
	at org.osbot.lpt5.IIIiIiiIIIIi(lab:47)
	at org.osbot.BotApplication.main(uy:278)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 02:55:38 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[ERROR][Bot #1][06/18 02:55:38 PM]: Error in script onExit(): FruityNMZ
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at com.fruityscripts.FruityNMZ.onExit(uc:354)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IIIiIiiIIIIi(am:7)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(am:796)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.stop(am:853)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(am:195)
	at org.osbot.lpt5.IIIiIiiIIIIi(lab:47)
	at org.osbot.BotApplication.main(uy:278)
[INFO][Bot #1][06/18 02:55:38 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!

@Fruity

Edited by Gam
  • Like 1