Fruity NMZ

Fruity

7 hours ago, dastailo said:

It seems like the script is stuck. I ran the script and it just sits in the bank. Would you like a log?

A log would be brilliant, either through this thread, pm or discord

On 3/26/2021 at 11:57 AM, dastailo said:

If I try to grab inventory weapon It doesnt add blowpipe up... What to do?

I can run it now. Had to take the weapon off from inventory before grabbing gear again, but it still seems like its a bug

I shall have a looks

Hi! Just wanted to say I love the script - I thoroughly inspect the forum of the script I am debating on purchasing before I do so, and after finally deciding to follow through and try it out ... It's really quite amazing and the UI is simple and easy to get used to. 

My only question, is power surge unavailable at the moment? I have not been able to tick the box to enable it since I purchased 2 days ago. By the way, I have been running 4-6 hours a day without mirror mode and have had zero issues. Hoping for more smooth sailing!

Awesome script man, I've gotten 8 accounts to max melee with it! I'm doing another batch of accounts and have a quick question regarding an error I seem to be getting quite frequently when starting the script. The thing I'm experiencing are the bots going through a loop with the Dream creation guy. It creates the dreams and then it just keeps looping the conversation till it gets to the point where the NPC asks if I want to cancel the dream, it repeats itself for several more times (sometimes 10+) before moving on. I often end up doing it manually just to speed it up a bit. Is there a reason for this loop? It only seems to be when I first start the script but not when it's been running for multiple hours. This has happened in stealth and mirror mode, but it seems to be more frequent on stealth, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'll see if I can get logs of it by tomorrow!

Looking forward to hearing back, cheers mate!

Edited by Daniboy1008

On 3/29/2021 at 9:46 AM, theguybot said:

Hi! Just wanted to say I love the script - I thoroughly inspect the forum of the script I am debating on purchasing before I do so, and after finally deciding to follow through and try it out ... It's really quite amazing and the UI is simple and easy to get used to. 

My only question, is power surge unavailable at the moment? I have not been able to tick the box to enable it since I purchased 2 days ago. By the way, I have been running 4-6 hours a day without mirror mode and have had zero issues. Hoping for more smooth sailing!

Grab gear button will enable it if the weapon is recognised as a special attack weapon it will be able, if it doesn’t let me know the weapon and I can check

On 3/29/2021 at 12:58 PM, Pyker said:

My bot refuses to do more than 1 dream before stopping, maybe a mirror mode thing.

Dream settings enable re-entering and select the settings you want to use

18 hours ago, Daniboy1008 said:

Awesome script man, I've gotten 8 accounts to max melee with it! I'm doing another batch of accounts and have a quick question regarding an error I seem to be getting quite frequently when starting the script. The thing I'm experiencing are the bots going through a loop with the Dream creation guy. It creates the dreams and then it just keeps looping the conversation till it gets to the point where the NPC asks if I want to cancel the dream, it repeats itself for several more times (sometimes 10+) before moving on. I often end up doing it manually just to speed it up a bit. Is there a reason for this loop? It only seems to be when I first start the script but not when it's been running for multiple hours. This has happened in stealth and mirror mode, but it seems to be more frequent on stealth, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I'll see if I can get logs of it by tomorrow!

Looking forward to hearing back, cheers mate!

Thank you for the report, does this happen every time or just a handful? Will see if anything has changed with dialogs to see what might be happening

It pretty much happens every time I boot up the script first thing of the day, but it works flawlessly throughout the rest of it. I think it may be because the bot always lowers the camera to some point wherein it's 'unable to locate dream potion' because that's the message I get in the log when it enters the loop.

I'll try and get a GIF of it next time I boot up the script.

Edited by Daniboy1008
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Daniboy1008 said:

It pretty much happens every time I boot up the script first thing of the day, but it works flawlessly throughout the rest of it. I think it may be because the bot always lowers the camera to some point wherein it's 'unable to locate dream potion' because that's the message I get in the log when it enters the loop.

I'll try and get a GIF of it next time I boot up the script.

That would be fab, let me know if you do, ill check the method for grabbing the potion and see what I can find.

When this was being logged, was the potion visible or on the minimap?

On 4/2/2021 at 12:13 PM, Fruity said:

That would be fab, let me know if you do, ill check the method for grabbing the potion and see what I can find.

When this was being logged, was the potion visible or on the minimap?

Wanted to drop by and once again say great script and that signature you have? If you don't mind PM'ing me who made that? That'd be greatly appreciated. And if it was you.... we may be in business. 😎

On 4/5/2021 at 10:51 AM, Fruity said:

Could you screenshot of send me the logs from the script when it stops? Should say the reason I believe.

You don't have any stop conditions enabled do you?

No

[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:29:16 PM]: Leaving screen
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:57 PM]: Resetting points
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:58 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:58 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!

10 hours ago, mintoffear said:

for some reason when i select MTD preset and "custom-normal" it creates a custom game with elvarg in it. why?

Does it purposly select elvarg? Does it deselect any others?

9 hours ago, mintoffear said:

also it wont let me pick power surge as a power up, only zapper and recurrent

'Grab Gear' button and if a special weapon is found it will be enabled, What weapon you wanting to use if this doesnt work?

22 hours ago, Pyker said:

No

[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:29:16 PM]: Leaving screen
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:57 PM]: Resetting points
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:58 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/06 05:30:58 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has exited!

Will check the script to see what might be the cause, if it is not logging the reason i will be sure to add logs at all the points it stops the script.

Could you screenshot the dream settings ui you have selected?