Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Hi fruity, been loving this bot the last few months. I've noticed that it gets stuck repairing my dharoks frequently and just pisses about in lumbridge clicking on random stuff. Please have a look into it as the bot manages to repair the gear(most times) but then can't seem to work out how to get to NMZ. 

Any new customers thinking of purchasing this script (DO NOT be put off by this. It has only started happening recently and I would assume due to the last couple of updates. Original stats b4 fruit A:75 S:92 D:75

Stats after fruity A:90 S:99 D:90

On 9/8/2020 at 3:40 PM, yung rit said:

any chance i could get a refund...ran the script 3 times or so for a few hours each and got my pure banned...dont plan on ever using this script again and ive had it for like 4 days...refund please

Your doing something wrong if your getting banned that quick? As to the refund I have no power over that but good luck. 

Apologies for the delay, been away for the majority of this week

On 9/7/2020 at 10:18 PM, true prey said:

Improved Reflex %10 prayer is not working. Run your script.

Will have a nosey see what I can find, might be something to do with widgets

On 9/9/2020 at 3:54 PM, true prey said:

I'm 27 prayer and the bot drinks prayer potions when I go down to 26 prayer

Thank you, I have amended the script to fix this issue.

On 9/11/2020 at 9:21 AM, HenryBeck123 said:

Hi fruity, been loving this bot the last few months. I've noticed that it gets stuck repairing my dharoks frequently and just pisses about in lumbridge clicking on random stuff. Please have a look into it as the bot manages to repair the gear(most times) but then can't seem to work out how to get to NMZ. 

Any new customers thinking of purchasing this script (DO NOT be put off by this. It has only started happening recently and I would assume due to the last couple of updates. Original stats b4 fruit A:75 S:92 D:75

Stats after fruity A:90 S:99 D:90

Will be looking into this, could I ask to check the osbot logger next time this happens, my last updates I added a bunch of logs to see where it may get stuck

15 hours ago, RipeLasagna said:

Used this script for the first time for only an hour and a half, and got a temp ban. 

Thats unfortunate, was you Botting anything else prior? nmz has long been considered pretty safe compared to most things, hour n half seems rather odd

Edited by Fruity

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke with you on discord a while ago in regards to a few things:

1) When the script runs out of prayer potions in the inventory and the prayer % <=10 the script attempts to tick flick the prot melee prayer instead of just idling till it dies. Kinda pointless when the option set for "idle till log out" is set but also the NPC's in NMZ usually all hit on different ticks anyway.
"[INFO][Bot #1][10/05 10:57:42 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee"
This is without the prayer flick option enabled and no other options enabled (AFAIK)

2) Instead of going through the full dialogue with the NPC in regards to starting a new dream, could you add the option to right click>dream>yes as there is no need to go through all the options every time to set the same dream up and it would look less suspicious. Again, There might be an option for this or I've toggled the wrong option on but if you could look into it or let me know if it's fisable that would be great.

Progress so far on the account is: 45-72 attack, 70-83 strength, 50-77 HP.

Thanks in advance, Fruity.

On 10/5/2020 at 11:52 PM, Space said:

Spoke with you on discord a while ago in regards to a few things:

1) When the script runs out of prayer potions in the inventory and the prayer % <=10 the script attempts to tick flick the prot melee prayer instead of just idling till it dies. Kinda pointless when the option set for "idle till log out" is set but also the NPC's in NMZ usually all hit on different ticks anyway.
"[INFO][Bot #1][10/05 10:57:42 PM]: Toggling Protect from melee"
This is without the prayer flick option enabled and no other options enabled (AFAIK)

2) Instead of going through the full dialogue with the NPC in regards to starting a new dream, could you add the option to right click>dream>yes as there is no need to go through all the options every time to set the same dream up and it would look less suspicious. Again, There might be an option for this or I've toggled the wrong option on but if you could look into it or let me know if it's fisable that would be great.

Progress so far on the account is: 45-72 attack, 70-83 strength, 50-77 HP.

Thanks in advance, Fruity.

I have found the issue with the prayer, just running a quick test to make sure I aint removed something I shouldn't have.

The dialogue issue I can have a nosey at, I know it use to do this, not sure if I changed something or if they change the dialog at some point

7 hours ago, calcmo123 said:

Hey Fruity, I've been using this script for a while and it's run flawlessly - best script I've ever used.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is it possible to add an option to pick up long bones and curved bones that are dropped for the construction exp?

Shouldn't be hard to add, most likely a checkbox on a window!