Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 7/31/2020 at 12:28 PM, Fruity said:

Thank you for mentioning it, I have seen this mentioned a few times and can't sus what is causing the issue, I run myself on a few accounts with mirror and all that jazz and not been able to spot it happen to myself

On an unrelated note, I added herb box purchasing daily to the script, anyone had a try of it? is it working well? :boge:

Yeah I remember it back in the day as well being an issue. Lol it just happened again for me so I paused it and ended the dream then unpaused it and now it's stopped rock caking agt 51 like usual. It seems like it's the first one when you just turn on the script and is a 50-50 chance for it to do it. Something about it not viewing the overloads. Maybe it's something to do with spec at 100% so it's quickly getting the hp down and then jumping into specing? 

On 7/31/2020 at 8:28 PM, Fruity said:

Thank you for mentioning it, I have seen this mentioned a few times and can't sus what is causing the issue, I run myself on a few accounts with mirror and all that jazz and not been able to spot it happen to myself

On an unrelated note, I added herb box purchasing daily to the script, anyone had a try of it? is it working well? :boge:

I've had this issue, once I entered a dream with my stats already boosted ie I was doing slayer and used a super set. Then I started my dream like normal it did the whole thing without using a single overload and just used the rock cake all of the time. Might of just been a blip

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tom moose said:

I've had this issue, once I entered a dream with my stats already boosted ie I was doing slayer and used a super set. Then I started my dream like normal it did the whole thing without using a single overload and just used the rock cake all of the time. Might of just been a blip

that's a good point, ill try to make my overload check more specific within a few points of the potential boost

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fruity said:

3.70 - Barrows item repair - Have Coins in your Bank - It will use the standard spell book to teleport to lumbridge and then mini game teleport to go back to NMZ

3.71 - Slight amend to break handler incase mirror loses track of chat box messages

hey fruity, sorry for asking but could i please get a free trial of this? id love to purchase it for an alt but i already got a 2 day ban so i want to see how long i last with this script. trying to get 99 str and range, already got 99 mage. appreciate it brother, thanks!!

14 hours ago, nedyra1 said:

hey fruity, sorry for asking but could i please get a free trial of this? id love to purchase it for an alt but i already got a 2 day ban so i want to see how long i last with this script. trying to get 99 str and range, already got 99 mage. appreciate it brother, thanks!!

Hellos apologies i do no offfer trials currently, happy to answer any questions and im sure other users are happy to tell you their experiences to any queries.

4 hours ago, next_god said:

Void + MSB(I) w/RuneArrows = 76k/hour

Cheers :boge:

How is Barrows repair looking? Also anyone been trying the herb boxes?

The barrow repair worked great in MM! Break manager executed when it fully degraded and after the break it went to repair and started a new dream without any issues.

I have ran into another problem though, anybody else experiencing this? When I make a new profile and tick the flick rapid heal option, it does not get saved. The next time I load the profile it does not load the flick option and I have to turn it on manually every time I start the bot.

I have tried with different settings, gear, accounts and computers but the problem persists. I think this happened after the .69 update, profiles I have since before that still load the flick option but any new profiles I try to make now it does not work.

53 minutes ago, Maxlaxen said:

The barrow repair worked great in MM! Break manager executed when it fully degraded and after the break it went to repair and started a new dream without any issues.

I have ran into another problem though, anybody else experiencing this? When I make a new profile and tick the flick rapid heal option, it does not get saved. The next time I load the profile it does not load the flick option and I have to turn it on manually every time I start the bot.

I have tried with different settings, gear, accounts and computers but the problem persists. I think this happened after the .69 update, profiles I have since before that still load the flick option but any new profiles I try to make now it does not work.

Yep I noticed that as well. That is why I don't save it anymore. I create the profiles from scratch again.