Fruity NMZ

Fruity

been using this one for about 3 weeks, and so far so good.

the only problem i've had was it being stuck on switching to "Bounty World" a couple of times.

usually have 17 absorbs, 10 overloads, rock cake, dharoks. prayer settings on flick rapid heal. southwest/southeast corners usually work well.

any approximation on if flicking rapid heal increases ban chance? also been using mirror mode.

edit: Bounty World when world hopping. please fix. it stays there.

Edited by 10jbp1042

19 hours ago, 10jbp1042 said:

been using this one for about 3 weeks, and so far so good.

the only problem i've had was it being stuck on switching to "Bounty World" a couple of times.

usually have 17 absorbs, 10 overloads, rock cake, dharoks. prayer settings on flick rapid heal. southwest/southeast corners usually work well.

any approximation on if flicking rapid heal increases ban chance? also been using mirror mode.

edit: Bounty World when world hopping. please fix. it stays there.

Will look at bounty world hopping, should be an easy fix!

UPDATE: v3.57 will have amended world hopping

Edited by Fruity
  • Heart 1

hey so im botting my zerker, but i find that once im out of ovl's it doesnt end the dream... is there a way for it to end it and restart it? or can you recommend me some ovl/abosrb ratio i can use to make it even? and also the bots way to efficent, any way to make it so it might rock cake randomly at 2 or 3 hp rather than right at one?

amazing script btw.

I have been using rock cake and absorbs with power surge enabled, bot went to get a power surge activated it, overload then ran out and my acc stood for approx 30seconds at 51hp getting hit by all monsters in dream

[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:49 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:50 PM]: Grabbing power up Power surge
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:53 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:55 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:57 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:04 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:07 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:12 PM]: Running to position [x=8032, y=2200, z=3]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:30 PM]: Using special attack

Edited by Leet07

On 5/13/2020 at 4:54 PM, Leet07 said:

I have been using rock cake and absorbs with power surge enabled, bot went to get a power surge activated it, overload then ran out and my acc stood for approx 30seconds at 51hp getting hit by all monsters in dream

[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:49 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 2
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:50 PM]: Grabbing power up Power surge
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:53 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:55 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:48:57 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking Overload
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:04 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has paused!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:07 PM]: Script FruityNMZ has resumed!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:12 PM]: Running to position [x=8032, y=2200, z=3]
[INFO][Bot #1][05/13 04:49:30 PM]: Using special attack

Thank you for letting us know, did it continue after the 30 odd secs? 🤔will have a nosey see what I can finds

On 5/13/2020 at 7:10 AM, oohrahim said:

hey so im botting my zerker, but i find that once im out of ovl's it doesnt end the dream... is there a way for it to end it and restart it? or can you recommend me some ovl/abosrb ratio i can use to make it even? and also the bots way to efficent, any way to make it so it might rock cake randomly at 2 or 3 hp rather than right at one?

amazing script btw.

Currently no option to leave when out of overloads, it just ends when you run out of supplies and dies tbh, might be worth jigging up the inv after a few tests, not sure the best ratio for Zerkers personally, someone else might though 

Was wondering what the best settings for not getting banned were if someone can help me please.

I've got 75 attk, 72 str, 70 def, 72 range, 70 mage, 47 pray.

I was thinking of training melee via Dharoks and using ovls+absorb right? 
And for range void+blowpipe with ovls+absorb?

What would be the method which provides least risk in getting banned? I would be rock cake guzzling myself etc and doing everything myself but only starting the bot once I'm in the dream and it's guzzled and in the correct location.

Also is it worth getting VIP for mirror mode or not?

Also how long can/should I be running it for each day, and how many dream? What's recommended/everyone using etc.

PS: I made this account 3 weeks ago, been playing legit and will continue to play legit throughout the day when not botting NMZ, on the RuneLite client.

Thank you!

Edited by Susta1nz

42 minutes ago, Susta1nz said:

Was wondering what the best settings for not getting banned were if someone can help me please.

I've got 75 attk, 72 str, 70 def, 72 range, 70 mage, 47 pray.

I was thinking of training melee via Dharoks and using ovls+absorb right? 
And for range void+blowpipe with ovls+absorb?

What would be the method which provides least risk in getting banned? I would be rock cake guzzling myself etc and doing everything myself but only starting the bot once I'm in the dream and it's guzzled and in the correct location.

Also is it worth getting VIP for mirror mode or not?

Also how long can/should I be running it for each day, and how many dream? What's recommended/everyone using etc.

Thank you!

You are probably too low HP level to use Dharoks efficiently. You should wait until you are about 90 HP.
With your stats, Obsidian is probably your best bet. Full obsidian, "obby sword" and berserker necklace. 
I would definitely recommend using Mirror mode, yes. Worth every penny.
Runtime is hard to say. People can get away with 15 hours, some can get banned for doing 4 hours. If I put it this way: I had 2 accounts a while ago. One that I botted 15 hours a day on with Dharoks, and one pure that I botted 4-6 hours a day with. Both got banned when the ban-wave came.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Maxlaxen said:

You are probably too low HP level to use Dharoks efficiently. You should wait until you are about 90 HP.
With your stats, Obsidian is probably your best bet. Full obsidian, "obby sword" and berserker necklace. 
I would definitely recommend using Mirror mode, yes. Worth every penny.
Runtime is hard to say. People can get away with 15 hours, some can get banned for doing 4 hours. If I put it this way: I had 2 accounts a while ago. One that I botted 15 hours a day on with Dharoks, and one pure that I botted 4-6 hours a day with. Both got banned when the ban-wave came.

Good luck!

Will look into that thanks!

Also why would you say mirror mode is worth every penny, does it actually help in not getting banned?

In terms of the accounts you got banned for, did you bot anything else on it? Also were you still botting when the wave was happening, or was it something like you got the stats, stopped botting and a week later was the ban wave and you got banned then despite not botting for a week etc.

Also how often are the ban waves and when do they usually happen, does anyone know?

I've also added this to my main post if it helps - PS: I made this account 3 weeks ago, been playing legit and will continue to play legit throughout the day when not botting NMZ, on the RuneLite client.

Other than that, thanks for the info! :)

Edited by Susta1nz

48 minutes ago, Susta1nz said:

Will look into that thanks!

Also why would you say mirror mode is worth every penny, does it actually help in not getting banned?

In terms of the accounts you got banned for, did you bot anything else on it? Also were you still botting when the wave was happening, or was it something like you got the stats, stopped botting and a week later was the ban wave and you got banned then despite not botting for a week etc.

Also how often are the ban waves and when do they usually happen, does anyone know?

I've also added this to my main post if it helps - PS: I made this account 3 weeks ago, been playing legit and will continue to play legit throughout the day when not botting NMZ, on the RuneLite client.

Other than that, thanks for the info! :)

Yes, it's lowering the ban rate.

It was a "known" ban wave against NMZ, maybe 2018. Haven't botted NMZ recently so I'm not sure if it has happened again since. Fruity said that data from users says it's a pretty low ban rate in general.
Both accounts had been at NMZ for weeks, probably months, when the ban came. It would be pretty stupid of Jagex to banwave in patterns so people would avoid it during that time, no? No one knows.
Don't take my word for it, but from experience (especially NMZ), playing legit inbetween wont affect your ban rate. If they want you banned, they will get you banned 😛

No worries :)

• Like 1
  • Heart 1