Fruity NMZ

Fruity

15 hours ago, boot said:

@Fruity On MM it wont click off the chest after buying absorptions. Oftentimes I find my bot with around 40 hp when it shouldve rock caked down to 1.

Thank you for the reports, will have a nosey see why it might leave the window open/not bite the cakes. When it leaves the chest open, is there any status updates in the osbot logger?

19 hours ago, WhamBam said:

Doesn't work with empty tome of fire.. It tries to check it for some reason and just gets stuck.

For tome of fire it does attempt to charge if it is empty (or should do!) if you don't want it to charge it, try using the 'Grab Gear' without the tome equipped and it should ignore it as a rechargeable  (put it back on after you've grabbed gear else it'll be banked)

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Hey i'm still getting script executor has stopped working. This only happens when using special attack about within 5-8 hours running the script. Once this happen the script freezes and dosn't do anything else while still having the granite maul equipted.

FO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:01 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 1

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:01 PM]: Biting rock cake

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:03 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 2

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:03 PM]: Using special attack

[WARN][Bot #1][03/13 09:47:46 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

That is an old log but still the same message. I'm also using mirror mode

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 12:36 AM, Robertog1994 said:

For the past day my bot bought 255 overloads and it says it has 0 and continues trying to buy. It sat there constantly trying to buy for 1 hour until I got on and manually shut off the bot. Any idea what’s going on?

IIRC it updates values depending on config changes, ill check to make sure the config listener isn't going wrong somewhere 🤔 could you screenshot the message you get when you have too many, could add a failsafe if that message has changed also. Fruity#0001 on discords

15 hours ago, claws42 said:

i do everything correctly since i do from 2017. since yesterday trying to do nmz on a 1pray pure with rock cake and full absorption invent. it is buying the dream and afterwards going into nmz - then quits 3 secs later by drinking potion and trying to buy new dream (repeats like this lost 200k cash)

Sorted via discord, replying so I remember

13 hours ago, Tom moose said:

out of interest, how long do you lot run this script for? i use i daily. awesome script never fails for me at all

I do 3-4 dreams with 80-120min breaks personally

13 hours ago, Leeeet said:

Script won't buy super magics. I bought them manually and let it go into the dream and it won't drink them either

Got them selected in the GUI? just to confirm

3 hours ago, glowin slayr said:

Hey i'm still getting script executor has stopped working. This only happens when using special attack about within 5-8 hours running the script. Once this happen the script freezes and dosn't do anything else while still having the granite maul equipted.

FO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:01 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 1

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:01 PM]: Biting rock cake

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:03 PM]: Set next rock cake hp: 2

[INFO][Bot #1][03/13 09:35:03 PM]: Using special attack

[WARN][Bot #1][03/13 09:47:46 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

That is an old log but still the same message. I'm also using mirror mode

😧 going to have to have another mess to see if I can change anything again see what happens 

3 hours ago, ToxicRiot said:

This script just fucked me.. Stood trying to pay for a dream for 6 hours, rapidly clicking the npc even though the dream had already been paid for...

not seen  this happen before 'o.O can you confirm what type of dream you had used to see if I can replicate this?