Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 9/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jesus Christ said:

So I got void and tried doing it with overloads again, this is the live recorded news report:

After 8 minutes into the dream, it used up 9 absorptions potions and zero overload potions. It is now starting to eat from the rock cake, once every 20 seconds. Now it is at 49 hp... back to 50 hp... will it drink overload or fail and eat rock cake?! Over 20 seconds are passing... status says 'biting rock cake'... OH NO! It ate rock cake again... now I'm at 44 hp and can't drink an overload potion... it will probably continue eating rock cake as the status didn't change. Yep anther bite. Also, 11 minutes into the dream and it still didn't move to south east. It is still standing nearby the vial... getting attack from 3 sides instead of 2. 50 ms, fps going between 25-50, no delays.

Thank you for the description, can you confirm the following:

Using rock cake, are you using 'Flick rapid heal'

What are you rock cake settings? bite min and bite max?

On 9/27/2019 at 7:39 PM, bucketh said:

Just noticed there's no 'abyssal bludgeon' option for specs 

Will have a looks and add for next

On 9/28/2019 at 9:44 AM, Jesus Christ said:

Fruity, you said you used mirror for 75m xp. What are you break settings? How many hours do you bot per day? How many dreams do you do before it breaks?

I do 1-2 dreams and then it logs out, that is 2 hours per dream. Then around 40 minutes break (can you put your exact settings). I bot max 12-14 hours per day including breaks, only during the day. I'm thinking of running it 24/7, but I don't know if that is wise... It will take me 24 days till 99 ranged compared to 12 days till 99 ranged by running it overnight.

When i bot NMZ i use 3-4 dreams with 120-180min breaks, run it thursday till thursday

18 hours ago, happy Rasta said:

How is this working?

Any recent bans using this script?

None for myself, not sure for others

On 9/30/2019 at 11:47 AM, Fruity said:

Thank you for the description, can you confirm the following:

Using rock cake, are you using 'Flick rapid heal'

What are you rock cake settings? bite min and bite max?

Will have a looks and add for next

When i bot NMZ i use 3-4 dreams with 120-180min breaks, run it thursday till thursday

None for myself, not sure for others

Using rock cake, are you using 'Flick rapid heal'? - yes.

What are you rock cake settings? bite min and bite max? - 2 and 5

"When i bot NMZ i use 3-4 dreams with 120-180min breaks, run it thursday till thursday" - what is your duration of 1 dream?

On 9/29/2019 at 5:30 PM, happy Rasta said:

How is this working?

Any recent bans using this script?

its working great. dont bot when you are sleeping. break every 1-2 dreams for about 40 minutes and you're fine.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, Eiz said:

Having an issue on one account, but not the other. Stuck confirming dream on one account. Not sure why

Edit: Nvm, fixed by restarting client.

let me know if it happens again

On 10/1/2019 at 2:37 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Using rock cake, are you using 'Flick rapid heal'? - yes.

What are you rock cake settings? bite min and bite max? - 2 and 5

"When i bot NMZ i use 3-4 dreams with 120-180min breaks, run it thursday till thursday" - what is your duration of 1 dream?

its working great. dont bot when you are sleeping. break every 1-2 dreams for about 40 minutes and you're fine.

A dream is around 2-2.5hours for my account

12 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Any news about the overload and rock cake combination not working properly.........................?

Looked at it cant see anything obvious, might re-write the dream executor a touch see if i can clean it up a tad, might spot the mistake as i go through it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fruity said:

let me know if it happens again

A dream is around 2-2.5hours for my account

Looked at it cant see anything obvious, might re-write the dream executor a touch see if i can clean it up a tad, might spot the mistake as i go through it.

so after 3 dreams minimum you break for 120-180 minutes?

Edited by Jesus Christ

Anyone who says this bot doesn't work is a fucking idiot and delusional. I have just botted an account from 70/70/70/70 to 99 attack, strength, defence, and range using this script.  Using a stun alcher for mage at the moment, hopefully I can max combat this bad boy without a ban!

Before someone asks, this is how I did it: Overloads and absorbs always, I botted 3 dreams per day with 35-70m breaks initially, then 35-90 minutes just for range. Turned it on when I woke up, and usually again when I went to bed. I used standard settings - ate rock cakes at 2hp and didn't flick any prayers. When I was doing defence I'd be botting for 16+ hours a day. I also took a few 'rest days' every two weeks or so, and there was a 2 week hiatus when I went to Japan. This was months and months of botting almost every day without detection.

I did range with MSB (i) and rune arrows, melee with fully obby until 93hp where I swapped for DH (go to Bob after your day's botting or first thing in the morning every day so you don't lose your set mid-dream).

If anyone wants to buy this acc when it is 99 mage let me know - I haven't played this game since June and have sold all my other accs. 

image.png.f59518b005f05903bb3daa648a1e80d7.png

Cheers for the great script mate

• Boge 1

4 minutes ago, clanffs said:

Anyone who says this bot doesn't work is a fucking idiot and delusional. I have just botted an account from 70/70/70/70 to 99 attack, strength, defence, and range using this script.  Using a stun alcher for mage at the moment, hopefully I can max combat this bad boy without a ban!

Before someone asks, this is how I did it: Overloads and absorbs always, I botted 3 dreams per day with 35-70m breaks initially, then 35-90 minutes just for range. Turned it on when I woke up, and usually again when I went to bed. I used standard settings - ate rock cakes at 2hp and didn't flick any prayers. When I was doing defence I'd be botting for 16+ hours a day. I also took a few 'rest days' every two weeks or so, and there was a 2 week hiatus when I went to Japan. This was months and months of botting almost every day without detection.

I did range with MSB (i) and rune arrows, melee with fully obby until 93hp where I swapped for DH (go to Bob after your day's botting or first thing in the morning every day so you don't lose your set mid-dream).

If anyone wants to buy this acc when it is 99 mage let me know - I haven't played this game since June and have sold all my other accs. 

image.png.f59518b005f05903bb3daa648a1e80d7.png

Cheers for the great script mate

Also, Thursday was a shorter day for me since I didn't bot after the update (~8pm for me)

9 hours ago, KookinCam said:

Fruity, been using this script for quite some type flawlessly... until today. It's getting stuck idle when it needs to confirm the dream. It's done it consistently for three dreams now even after restarting the client. Not sure if its the recent update or what. Just letting you know, thanks!

Thank you, can you confirm the dream mode you were using and the preset?

On 10/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, Jesus Christ said:

so after 3 dreams minimum you break for 120-180 minutes?

yeah, 3min 5 max 120min break min 180min break max will pick random numbers between the bounds

http://prntscr.com/pisalk

After this it logs out because I has been doing nothing for too long.

It should break after 1 dream. And the dream finished. But it doesn't use your break manager. Instead it logs out, forever. I have to manually start it again each time...

At first I thought it was my internet connection, but this can't be the case because it says this log line which I believe means that the break manager is somehow not working (on-time?).