Fruity NMZ

Fruity

12 hours ago, firstmate said:

has anyone ran this script longer than one round though i did get ban on one account for running for like 7 hours

i used to rune it for hours and hours on one account. left it overnight and forgot about it once or twice and the account hasnt been banned. then again, ive used this for a game or two each botting session and ive seen bans. however, the accounts that have been banned have used other scripts like motherload mine scripts on them etc. its a gamble really. obviously, the more you bot the more likely you are to get caught. just dont bot on the account after its been caught once.

Script was doing great for ages, now it just dies from not activating prayers. Im using restore pots and overloads, has been happening to me for over a week now, most of the time when it re-enters it will start correctly again but usually the first dreams it enters it dies on. However it then dies throughout the dream from running out of prayer points im assuming and just doesn't drink your restore pots. 

Mirror mode.

log.GIF

When using mirror mode, load your prefered client (mine is OSBuddy) - DO NOT LOGIN TO THE GAME - Load OSBot's Mirror mode Client - AFTER OSBot has found the client and login screen is visible within OSBot - Login and start script as normal. 

If you start mirror mode while already logged in, mirror mode fails to recognise whats going on within the game and script will not function properly!

Just tried this, working right now will let you know how it is in the future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xzythepure said:

**this script has gone to shit.

Super bot-like, checks toxic blowpipe each time you start, and fails to put on pray before demons destroys your 1def pure.. dies when you overload. Lmfao

using stealth or mirror? if mirror, whats your response time set to? if its 1000ms thats perhaps why

20 minutes ago, Lansana said:

Every time this script runs to the bank, it clicks on the exact same spot in the far corner. Why does it do this? Can this be stopped? It's so easy to tell this is a bot by the walking motions to the bank...they are exactly the same 90% of the time. 

I was just going to say this, everything is so botlike. Actions are slow also, it stays in that corner for like 4 seconds before even banking. Gets stuck after withdrawing overloads 90% of the time, and always takes hits before monsters spawn even with 50ms reaction