Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Most of my issues went away after updating to the latest Java. It’s a very good script, not perfect but gets the job done as long as you check up on it once in a while. 

Few things I noticed after messing around the last 2 weeks:

There is no out of ammo detection for ranged. It’ll just sit there and think all is fine. Also if you select a custom rumble and put something like mtn daughter settings but don’t have that particular quest it’ll just sit there as if it doesn’t have a if quest not completed function, could potentially add a if not found start script and switch to custom, not really needed but I just like testing use cases. 

Ive also noticed that it’s best run outside of instance with full supplies. If run any other way it seems to really mess up the rock cake settings for some unknown reason. It’ll sit at 2 hp instead of 1. If you start it within an instance it seems to have a pretty drastically different start sequence and seems to not use overloads until like 1:30 into the dream. 

I have not yet tested Mage but will report back probably in a week when I test it out. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:25 AM, Fruity said:

Trying to figure out what can be done about mirror issues, if people are having issues, let me know your version of java youre running 

FO][Bot #1][03/05 09:06:05 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking: Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:08:23 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking: Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:08:54 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Updated Signature
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:11:40 PM]: [Rechargeable] Tome of fire set to checking: true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:08:08 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ v2...
[WARN][Bot #1][03/05 10:08:14 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

Still getting the same error message after updating my Java to the latest 
Version 8 Update 201 (build 1.8.0_201-b09)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, justtrying said:

FO][Bot #1][03/05 09:06:05 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking: Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:08:23 PM]: [DreamExecutor] Drinking: Prayer potion
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:08:54 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Updated Signature
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 09:11:40 PM]: [Rechargeable] Tome of fire set to checking: true
[INFO][Bot #1][03/05 10:08:08 PM]: Terminating script FruityNMZ v2...
[WARN][Bot #1][03/05 10:08:14 PM]: Script executor is taking too long to suspend; restarting now...

Still getting the same error message after updating my Java to the latest 
Version 8 Update 201 (build 1.8.0_201-b09)

Thank you for the aditional info, trying to work it out

3 hours ago, wil hunter said:

How do I unscub from it haven’t used script in months due to ban and keeps charging me

This script is a one-time fee though?

thougHTVNC

On 3/6/2019 at 6:43 PM, theletterzee said:

Accidentally let the bot go over night two nights ago. Account was fine the whole day and then today perma ban. Stealth injection.

Over-night botting is quite risky by itself, if you had continued to bot during the day it would then make it even riskier. Bans can be delayed sometimes.

thoughTvNC

18 minutes ago, Triovani said:

Damn fast!    ?

Any progress with the issues we posted? Need anymore info/logs?

Still looking into mirror mode and playing around with different settings to see what will give us best run, had people mention on my zulrah that having paint enabled can cause issues with fps that may link? not quite sure not home to test as of yet

On 3/4/2019 at 3:36 AM, brandonwho said:

Most of my issues went away after updating to the latest Java. It’s a very good script, not perfect but gets the job done as long as you check up on it once in a while. 

Few things I noticed after messing around the last 2 weeks:

There is no out of ammo detection for ranged. It’ll just sit there and think all is fine. Also if you select a custom rumble and put something like mtn daughter settings but don’t have that particular quest it’ll just sit there as if it doesn’t have a if quest not completed function, could potentially add a if not found start script and switch to custom, not really needed but I just like testing use cases. 

Ive also noticed that it’s best run outside of instance with full supplies. If run any other way it seems to really mess up the rock cake settings for some unknown reason. It’ll sit at 2 hp instead of 1. If you start it within an instance it seems to have a pretty drastically different start sequence and seems to not use overloads until like 1:30 into the dream. 

I have not yet tested Mage but will report back probably in a week when I test it out. 

Will add a quest checker to the script to be sure you have everything before progressing, also will see what i can do with ammo checkin, may have to grab on start and then check if it no longer contains the ammo, probs best bet meaning no extra ui options.

ty for feedback on the rock cake/hp issues 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, trekkalant said:

Hallo mr, I want to buy this bot. Do this support  locate orb? I just beat Galvek and want to try use it for  NMZ. I heard is good. Also mr, special attack using orb available? Jagex added I think! Thank you sir! Have a nice

update for special orb should now be in place, was pushed 2 days ago :)

orb is on my list of things to add, grabbed the data just need to add it and test it

Got a temp ban this morning after going for multiple weeks. Got off at 10:30 PM CST yesterday and relogged this morning at 7:30 AM CST (I did successfully login). Went to work and came home sick at 8:30 AM CST and account was disabled. So idk what happened in the one hour time line I was gone. Edit: Was even in mirror mode.

Edited by Linhal