Fruity NMZ

Fruity

6 minutes ago, Pinkwong said:

btw, I've tried turning off rock cake outside as well, makes no difference.

i've tried this script off and on for about a year and it has NEVER been able to flick heal and NEVER been able to rock cake properly for me, not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Edit : I've also never seen the script able to use the rockcake inside the cave either, just stops using it outside around 52hp, then goes in, pops pots and absorbs and then starts, and doesn't flick heal.

prayer settings.PNG

invent.PNG

Using mirror or stealth?

Update Fruity - with a lot of messing about I got the rock cakes to work, however, the rapid heal function I can only make work if my character is already using another prayer such as ultimate strength. Rapid heal on its own doesn't work. If I choose rapid heal and no other prayers, then it just doesn't bother flicking.

edit - oh and mirror mode.

Edited by Pinkwong
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pinkwong said:

Update Fruity - with a lot of messing about I got the rock cakes to work, however, the rapid heal function I can only make work if my character is already using another prayer such as ultimate strength. Rapid heal on its own doesn't work. If I choose rapid heal and no other prayers, then it just doesn't bother flicking.

edit - oh and mirror mode.

thank you for the info, will check script in my dinner and see if i can spot a reason why this might be

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

thank you for the info, will check script in my dinner and see if i can spot a reason why this might be

Okay so I've spent an hour testing everything. To confirm, flick heal only works if my character has another prayer running. As a temporary work around I've turned on burst of strength permanently, which uses low prayer points and enables the script to use flick heal. 

If I don't have another prayer turned on in the script settings, the flick heal doesn't work. 

Just so you know where the issue lies. 

Other than that, I think I've worked out how to get the rock cake working, took a lot of time to get it working properly though, perhaps buggy.

1 minute ago, Pinkwong said:

Okay so I've spent an hour testing everything. To confirm, flick heal only works if my character has another prayer running. As a temporary work around I've turned on burst of strength permanently, which uses low prayer points and enables the script to use flick heal. 

If I don't have another prayer turned on in the script settings, the flick heal doesn't work. 

Just so you know where the issue lies. 

Other than that, I think I've worked out how to get the rock cake working, took a lot of time to get it working properly though, perhaps buggy.

what did you have to do for the rock cake?

1 hour ago, Fruity said:

what did you have to do for the rock cake?

Actually not sure, I've messed around with it like 300 times and finally I got it to work, I got min max set to 2/3 and outside cave turned off. 

Seems to work okay now... 

Tried these settings before and it didn't work but the combination of settings I have now seems to have fixed it, not sure what the issue was.

21 hours ago, Destrupt said:

This scrip work atm or what, also is ban rate gone down? I heard it was like insta ban from a couple people. Would like a trial to test on a throwaway account before I buy if you do those. 

Yes, it works well. I’m going to answer this question for any questionable so it gives Fruity a bit of a load off + an honest opinion. Below is my NMZ signature using this script overall.

FruityNMZ.php?username=Notoriouss

Ive maxed most combat stats on a main account, maxed a zerk and currently have a piety with 99 range and closing in on 99 strength. The script did have a wave of bans a couple of months ago, my initial piety accounts were banned instantly, twice. However, my third attempt is the one I was talking about previously. I took a break when the wave occurred and trained using other combat methods. However, from here on out I’ll be using this script as i have previously. 

With this said, I bot mornings and afternoons, 8-10h a day rarely missing a session. I do a few things manually when initially setting up the bot then use a more AFK approach to botting and let it go for 4hr before I have it logout and remotely shut my computer down from work.

You will get caught botting eventually I believe, but I’ve used this for the past week or two again and have blasting through XP like I was prior to the ban wave. If I was to be banned, would’ve probably occurred in the last couple of days. I’m going well, not to jinx it.

Just play it cautiously, it’s a great script however I would advise to manually do a few things now and again. 

Big ups to Fruity!

• Like 2

Hey bud , i've owned this script for a year now and never had problems, with all the gui changes though things seems to be running weird. ive got my setting for overloads +absorps+rock cake method, when it enters the dream it immediately absorps up and then just rockcakes to 1 hp without overloading first? also my rock cake doesnt seem to be eating within the settings i have set for it. please help XD

Quick Edit: i've messed with it a bit and if i use flick rapid heal i dont even really have to rock cake so it works fine, also if i manually overload right when it enters a dream it automatically keeps overloading when needed, but if i dont do it manually at first it just rock cakes to 1 hp before overloading

Edited by wake up fam

Hi,

I've recently updated to OSBot2.5.25 (using Steallth Injection) and since then the Fruity NMZ script will not launch. As soon as I enter all of the settings (show below) it instantly throws an error: 'Stopping script'.

The options which I am selecting are:

----------------------------

Inventory/Equipment:

• Grab Gear (Toxic Blowpipe) - Spec is not ticked
  • 5x Super Ranging
  • 22x Absorbtion
  • Rock Cake = Ticked

Prayer:

• Flick Rapid Heal = Ticked

Dream Settings:

• North West

Stop Conditions:

• Stop after 1 dreams completed
  • Logout on Exit = Ticked

I've attached a the info from the logs.

Any advice? ? Thanks!

FruityNMZ Logs.txt

7 hours ago, Con31 said:

Hi,

I've recently updated to OSBot2.5.25 (using Steallth Injection) and since then the Fruity NMZ script will not launch. As soon as I enter all of the settings (show below) it instantly throws an error: 'Stopping script'.

Inventory/Equipment:

• 5x Super Ranging
  • 22x Absorbtion
  • Rock Cake = Ticked

Prayer:

Dream Settings:

• North West

Stop Conditions:

Any advice? ? Thanks!

FruityNMZ Logs.txt

I had the same problem as you, what seemed to fix it for me was ticking re-enter dream. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 7:22 PM, Con31 said:

Hi,

Inventory/Equipment:

• 5x Super Ranging
  • 22x Absorbtion
  • Rock Cake = Ticked

Prayer:

Dream Settings:

• North West

Stop Conditions:

Any advice? ? Thanks!

FruityNMZ Logs.txt

Thank you for the detailed report, usually when something liek this happens, its due to not having re-enter dream enabled or it is due to not having coins in the coffer (think i might be handling this in the script now tho).

On 10/30/2018 at 2:27 AM, jaester said:

I had the same problem as you, what seemed to fix it for me was ticking re-enter dream. 

Thank you

On 10/29/2018 at 10:59 AM, jaester said:

Hey fruity, is it possible for me to get a trial for this? :) 

Apologies for the delay, got caught up. 

Dont offer trials currently, sorry, best bet is to join disc and ask active users for their exp with my scripts :) 

On 10/27/2018 at 2:47 PM, wake up fam said:

Hey bud , i've owned this script for a year now and never had problems, with all the gui changes though things seems to be running weird. ive got my setting for overloads +absorps+rock cake method, when it enters the dream it immediately absorps up and then just rockcakes to 1 hp without overloading first? also my rock cake doesnt seem to be eating within the settings i have set for it. please help XD

Quick Edit: i've messed with it a bit and if i use flick rapid heal i dont even really have to rock cake so it works fine, also if i manually overload right when it enters a dream it automatically keeps overloading when needed, but if i dont do it manually at first it just rock cakes to 1 hp before overloading

Thank you, currently it should be using rock cake absorptions to the requested # and then prayers -> ovl

absorptions first just ensure you wont die if lag happens/monsters spawn and you're busy with other tasks.

Been trying to debug the issue with flick prayer/rock cakes etc but i can not see a link in the gui settings that should block prayer flicking if you dont have another prayer selected. will keep on looking though