Fruity NMZ

Fruity

@Fruity Hey man, I know I could've sworn I saw the special attacks working with power surge specifically, but today I switched my set-up to using a d scim + defender rather than obi stuff, same set up with the same special weapon. I tried out the setting "use special attack" to spec whenever I was full (+ powersurge checked as well) and I watched it switch to my 2h spec weapon, spec out monsters, and then move back to the corner where I was and "move the mouse off the screen" (as I have that set as well) without switching back to the d scim + defender. I then restarted the bot using my settings that worked yesterday with power surge and I caught it doing the specs for that totally fine, moves back to the corner, and then went back to "mouse off the screen" while it was smacking the monsters with my spec weapon rather than re-equipping my weapon. Idk if it's because I have an (OR) kit on my scim, not sure if that changes the name for the bot to recognize that as a d scim or not? I have since unchecked special weapon and power surge again so that it'll just afk mele in the corner. Would you be able to test these settings out to see if the update was actually pushed? I have no clue why it looked like it worked yesterday but now it's back to pre-patch status. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Xanthippie said:

@Fruity Hey man, I know I could've sworn I saw the special attacks working with power surge specifically, but today I switched my set-up to using a d scim + defender rather than obi stuff, same set up with the same special weapon. I tried out the setting "use special attack" to spec whenever I was full (+ powersurge checked as well) and I watched it switch to my 2h spec weapon, spec out monsters, and then move back to the corner where I was and "move the mouse off the screen" (as I have that set as well) without switching back to the d scim + defender. I then restarted the bot using my settings that worked yesterday with power surge and I caught it doing the specs for that totally fine, moves back to the corner, and then went back to "mouse off the screen" while it was smacking the monsters with my spec weapon rather than re-equipping my weapon. Idk if it's because I have an (OR) kit on my scim, not sure if that changes the name for the bot to recognize that as a d scim or not? I have since unchecked special weapon and power surge again so that it'll just afk mele in the corner. Would you be able to test these settings out to see if the update was actually pushed? I have no clue why it looked like it worked yesterday but now it's back to pre-patch status. Thanks again!

When you added the orn kits, did you re-grab the worn items in the gui? could be the issue potentially if you have not updated gui with your new weapon names

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

When you added the orn kits, did you re-grab the worn items in the gui? could be the issue potentially if you have not updated gui with your new weapon names

Alrighty, when I get home I'll retest it and have it re-grab the gear! If I have the mouse off the screen option, it should switch back to the primary weapon from the special attack weapon before "afking" right? I had to leave quickly so I only got to see those two instances, I'll report back when I retest it!

Edit/Update: @Fruity Works 100%! I was stupid and forgot that adding the ornament kit actually did change the name so the script saw I didn't have the "equipped" weapon and kept my spec wep on.

In other news, we can't use the "world hop" feature because of the issues with scrolling on Mirror mode right? It always sits there when you do select that with mirror and I remember reading a post about that in the mirror mode bug reports

Edited by Xanthippie

18 hours ago, Xanthippie said:

Alrighty, when I get home I'll retest it and have it re-grab the gear! If I have the mouse off the screen option, it should switch back to the primary weapon from the special attack weapon before "afking" right? I had to leave quickly so I only got to see those two instances, I'll report back when I retest it!

Edit/Update: @Fruity Works 100%! I was stupid and forgot that adding the ornament kit actually did change the name so the script saw I didn't have the "equipped" weapon and kept my spec wep on.

In other news, we can't use the "world hop" feature because of the issues with scrolling on Mirror mode right? It always sits there when you do select that with mirror and I remember reading a post about that in the mirror mode bug reports

Thanks for checking for us

As for world hopper, i have heard some stuff about scrolling not working on mirror mode, have not tried it myself though but ig thats the case i'd imagine it would not work :s hopefully mirror mode gets a good seeing to soon

Hello @Fruity not sure if im the only one having this issue, but the script ran great for a few days, today i've updated to the latest client and upon starting the script and choosing the settings in the UI, the script automatically pops up a window stating "Stopping script". I've checked the logger and theres no information, only that the settings were taken and that the script was terminating. I've tried resetting my UI settings and using a different saved profile but nothing has changed. Here is the logger.

java_2018-10-21_18-36-31.png

On 10/20/2018 at 3:34 PM, hero3128 said:

Theres a bug when special attack regenerates it will stay on the spec weapon and not use the special attack. Itll just use it until a perk spawns for unlimited special attack. Then it will go back to normal

Also my logger is stuck spamming "Running to position" but not doing anything

Is the player stood in the correct position when it has 'Running to position' displayed? does this always happen or is it every now n then?

On 10/21/2018 at 9:12 AM, mudskipper said:

Bot purchases dream but doesn't enter it. I have correct settings that worked yesterday but now it doesn't do anything. What could be the problem?

Bot started to enter the dream once I toggled OsBot break settings Off.

17 hours ago, Johnyboy said:

Hello @Fruity not sure if im the only one having this issue, but the script ran great for a few days, today i've updated to the latest client and upon starting the script and choosing the settings in the UI, the script automatically pops up a window stating "Stopping script". I've checked the logger and theres no information, only that the settings were taken and that the script was terminating. I've tried resetting my UI settings and using a different saved profile but nothing has changed. Here is the logger.

java_2018-10-21_18-36-31.png

Starting outside the dream with 're-enter dream' unchecked? if not, might be a coins in the coffer issue. can you's check these and let me know if this is the issue?

Two issues fruity, first of all, it eats the rock cake just a few times and then enters the dream without being low health.

Second of all, the prayer flick hp restore function has never worked for me despite owning this script for like a year and it makes it incredibly hard to use the absorption function to its potential.

On 10/3/2018 at 7:11 PM, lxx said:

I'm experiencing a small issue. I am using absorption potions and my character does not flick prayer to stay at 1hp or eat rock cake to 1 hp.

edit: it's also not using overload potions

This is and always has been my problem with the script, did you work how to get it working? Never flicks heal and never rock cakes to 1.

20 minutes ago, Pinkwong said:

This is and always has been my problem with the script, did you work how to get it working? Never flicks heal and never rock cakes to 1.

can you screenshot rock cake options and also the prayer options you have selected

34 minutes ago, Pinkwong said:

Two issues fruity, first of all, it eats the rock cake just a few times and then enters the dream without being low health.

Second of all, the prayer flick hp restore function has never worked for me despite owning this script for like a year and it makes it incredibly hard to use the absorption function to its potential.

Does it continue to reduce hp with cake once inside the dream? 

Flicking rapid heal issue, as above, can you screenshot the options you have selected

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

can you screenshot rock cake options and also the prayer options you have selected

Does it continue to reduce hp with cake once inside the dream? 

Flicking rapid heal issue, as above, can you screenshot the options you have selected

btw, I've tried turning off rock cake outside as well, makes no difference.

i've tried this script off and on for about a year and it has NEVER been able to flick heal and NEVER been able to rock cake properly for me, not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Edit : I've also never seen the script able to use the rockcake inside the cave either, just stops using it outside around 52hp, then goes in, pops pots and absorbs and then starts, and doesn't flick heal.

prayer settings.PNG

invent.PNG

Edited by Pinkwong