Fruity NMZ

Fruity

8 hours ago, Thoradar said:

It isnt using my Gmaul spec during power surge, it wields it but doesnt touch the spec

Can you confirm what settings you have selected? i have tried to get this bug to happen to me but it seems to be using spec just fine :s might be a conflict in the settings and other peoples settings might be causing the issue.

Either screenshots of the settings you're using for prayer, equipment, inventory etc or just send over a zip copy of the profile you're using

Profiles can be found: users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruitynmz/profiles

Pushed updates to fix the spinners on rock cake min/max and also i have added a delay to the 'move mouse outside screen' option. Wont instantly move mouse, will wait a few seconds to be sure you're done doing w/e you're doing

8 hours ago, Fruity said:

Can you confirm what settings you have selected? i have tried to get this bug to happen to me but it seems to be using spec just fine :s might be a conflict in the settings and other peoples settings might be causing the issue.

Either screenshots of the settings you're using for prayer, equipment, inventory etc or just send over a zip copy of the profile you're using

Profiles can be found: users/your_name/osbot/data/fruity/fruitynmz/profiles

Pushed updates to fix the spinners on rock cake min/max and also i have added a delay to the 'move mouse outside screen' option. Wont instantly move mouse, will wait a few seconds to be sure you're done doing w/e you're doing

FruityNMZ.png

20 hours ago, Thoradar said:

FruityNMZ.png

18 hours ago, Thoradar said:

I deleted that profile and rebuilt it and its specing now, cant tell you why but it worked 

Very odd :o if it happens again, let us know

12 hours ago, Jabba said:

For some reason,  no matter what settings I use, it says Stopping Script on launch

Dream settings? Coins in coffer?

On 4/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, JTTonster said:

Got me 99 attack....now close to 99 defence, Script works great

Niceee mate gz, but, how many time do you use this script on your main? Becuase im using this 1 session per day, 4 times a week...

So its good? becuase i want increase the botting time to get stats more faster without ban, and how many time i could use this script on my new main.

Any suggestions would be welcome ?

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:03 PM, Fruity said:

Hmmmms perhaps osbot have since added them to their api so wouldnt need to copy over from zulrah. will add tonight after me dinner if i get 2mins.

Added fix for the flicking of protection prayers when flicking is not enabled, apologies

all good, thx for looking into it! 

20 hours ago, abelytoox said:

Niceee mate gz, but, how many time do you use this script on your main? Becuase im using this 1 session per day, 4 times a week...

So its good? becuase i want increase the botting time to get stats more faster without ban, and how many time i could use this script on my new main.

Any suggestions would be welcome ?

I do anywhere from 10-14 hours a day....ill do like 8 hours in the morning and like around 4hrs  at nighttime. Sometimes I forget about the bot and it will go a little longer. I bot everyday. I haven't gott a ban or warning yet but after getting the 99s on melee stats im taking a little break and questing and shit. Already got 99 att str def hp. Going to use for range next.

If you have been banned before, I would be a little more careful

Edited by JTTonster

Hi, just recently bought this script. I am on a lvl 55 cb 75+ range lvl with 13 pray. I have a rock cake and the points to buy all the absorption and overload potions for a full inventory. What are the proper setting to use to run this script smoothly? Thanks in advance. 

Also I try to add how many absorptions and overloads id like for my inventory in the inventory settings. it tallies an extra 8 inventory spaces used up. For example. I have 28 inventory slots used. I've only asked for 20 pots/rockcake so far.

Edited by devildeal