Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Did Rock cake break? It's not eating it anymore :/. I didn't change any of my settings, it's always worked, but for some reason the script isn't using the rock cake anymore. I did start the script when I was already in the middle of a dream, I wonder if that has something to do with it? I've done that many times before though too and the script took over no problem. I'll edit this when the current dream ends and start it fresh and see.

Edi: It seems fine, it went to the next dream and now it's using rock cake.

Edited by Phasmic
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, Zebrafon said:

@FruityI will repeat this again...

Can you give us a feature option to "re-log or change world after a dream has ended" to reset the 6 hour logout timer? I have caught the 6 hour timer hit in the middle of a newly started dream, making it inefficient and pointless.

Thought i had answered this previously, it is something i can look into adding, will probs look into it later on in the day, not home currently but the idea i have in mind shouldnt take 10mins to add

16 hours ago, Cloutgod00 said:

Would you say Botting in nmz has a high ban rate? I would think its kind of difficult since alot of people do play the minigame but then again i could be wrong,

Personally I think it's almost hard to get banned with this script. Of course, people can get really unlucky but I'm not expecting a ban the day after using this script.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Open Beta said:

script is currently malfunctioning instead of going like it normally does and buying pots and getting them form the barrel it trys to enter the dream with a party and selects all instead of what i had selected, and keeps hopping worlds.

Hmms, shall see if i can find out whats up, didnt think i changed anything with the handling of the interface!

finish work in 10mins, will be able to check it and push a fix

3 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Hmms, shall see if i can find out whats up, didnt think i changed anything with the handling of the interface!

finish work in 10mins, will be able to check it and push a fix

A quick fix might be to have the options selected to preset rather than mtd/demon/gutahn w/e you're using currently.

With custom/preset (cant remember the wording) selected, it shouldnt attempt to touch the dream settings and just accept

Looking into the issue now, for some reason it looks as thought the boss 'Me' is being returned as selected even though I don't even have 'Me' unlocked on my current account.

This is what might be breaking it, will see why its being returned as selected

EDIT:

Found the issue, pushing fix now

Edited by Fruity