Fruity NMZ

Fruity

What's with the 3 invent spaces that are apparently being used? I wanna take full invents of absorbs/prayer pots and can't because the script thinks I'm carrying 3 extra items?

Edit: Script won't attempt to talk to Dom when attempting to use a magic setup. I was using fire strike in my settings.

Edited by UkBenH

15 hours ago, Fisk4rn said:

Why does the script eat the rock cake before it enters the dream? It just seems odd and like a unusual pattern that could be spotted.

Because it makes sure you'r at 1HP before monsters spawn - this was requested by lots of users so i changed it up

42 minutes ago, UkBenH said:

What's with the 3 invent spaces that are apparently being used? I wanna take full invents of absorbs/prayer pots and can't because the script thinks I'm carrying 3 extra items?

Edit: Script won't attempt to talk to Dom when attempting to use a magic setup. I was using fire strike in my settings.

Going through bugs and such atm finding out what might be causing the bad calc.

Could you show us the settings you have selected?

7 hours ago, Fruity said:

Because it makes sure you'r at 1HP before monsters spawn - this was requested by lots of users so i changed it up

I am also having issues with the script not finishing/completing dialog with Dom.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:44 AM, Fruity said:

Pretty standard settings but I don't have a screenshot or logger to show you; invent was Zamorak robes & a staff + mith gloves, set to fire strike to attack with and pray melee with prayer pots. Wouldn't attempt anything.

Still getting issues with Dom's dialogue too; and noticed it'll sometimes attempt to cut down a tree near him depending on camera angle.

Pushed fixes for magic, if you have a spell enabled outside the dream it wont continue to do anything > work around being don't have a spell selected when you start the script.

Also a fix for when you have 1,000 points the script would throw an error and crash client until your points went down. Work around being set a max of around 900 absorption points.

Will continue to go through bugs in the morning but half 2 in the morning I'm off to bed.

Sorry for the delays with the dialog, I will be on it ASAP

• Like 1